LogRhythm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LogRhythm Interview Questions

Interviews at LogRhythm

3.1

Associate User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogRhythm.

Interview

30 Minute phone call
    (talks about where you come from... Why you want the job... What is your design philosophy...What do you know about Cyber Security...)
    Design Exercise
    (Build 2-3 screens given the scope in a 1-page brief)
    1-hour In-person interview (Design Review)
    (3 people go over your design decisions and panel type questions)

Interview Questions

• What are the positive and negative qualities that you bring to a team?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogRhythm (Boulder, CO) in January 2019.

Interview

I only got to the HR phone screen, but the recruiter I spoke with was very inconsiderate. He was very disengaged through the whole call, but that wasn't the worst of it. He warned me at the end that he was going on vacation right after our call and that I should follow up in a week (isn't that your job?). Sure enough, a week went by and I heard nothing. So I reached out. Guess what? Still heard nothing. I sent a second followup and I heard nothing again for yet another week. Finally, after 2 - 3 whole weeks in total, I received a boilerplate email that said "we have decided not to proceed with your candidacy for the current opening" because "there are other candidates that align more effectively with the requirements". I am not upset about the rejection, but rather the ignorance that this company provides to candidates they don't deem worthy anymore.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogRhythm (Boulder, CO).

Interview

The interview process consisted of data science and engineering evaluations. Phone screens followed by a brief take-home coding challenge followed by an on-site interview with multiple groups (with a follow-up in my case).

Great team who know what they are looking for. Felt respected throughout the process and received a lot of feedback.

Ultimately, did not get the offer, but glad for having had the experience nevertheless. Advice to data science applicants - make sure to hone your engineering game as well as theory. LogRhythm, after all, is a software company.

Interview Questions

• How to debug slowdowns on the worker nodes in the distributed setting?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LogRhythm (Boulder, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in May 2017. The process took about 6 weeks. I interviewed on the phone twice, completed a project, and interviewed in person. The first part of the in person interview really confused me. They asked questions completely outside of data science. They explained that there are multiple positions and are looking to see which skill gaps I would fill. That does make sense I suppose. If they had asked me if I could fill that skill gap early on, I would have told them no. In the end, the recruiter called me and politely told me that they liked me a lot, but they need a data scientist with more dev ops experience.

Interview Questions

• Linux doesn't contain 'real' files. Where can runtime system information (e.g. system memory, devices mounted, hardware configuration, etc) be found?   2 Answers

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogRhythm.

Interview

Two phone interviews and 1 onsite that was almost 3 hours long. Met with several members of the team. I felt like the hiring manager was a bit disengaged, but I really did enjoy my conversations with everyone and it seems like a great company to work for.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogRhythm (Boulder, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

They do a mock call test, not too hard. They ask how much they know about the product, general questions nothing too specific or hard to prepare for. The group interview was fun, they are trying to get a sense that they want to work with you, kinda mad me feel like there is a popularity contest. The skills put forward are not as important.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   2 Answers

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LogRhythm (Boulder, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

I did a phone interview which focused on my background and interests, then was told to complete a prototyping assignment. I was then asked to go in and do a panel interview, which consisted of meeting with the UX team, the dev team, and the HR team. In the UX team portion, I was asked UX specific questions and general interview questions (tell me about your strengths). In the dev team portion, I had to think about how I would redesign an app on the spot.

Interview Questions

• "How would you go about estimating the amount of hairs on a human head?"   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogRhythm (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Few phone interviews then onsite interview with the IT team which was so weird and the IT manager. One of the IT member showed up with Toy gun which was so professional, the 2nd was asking questions and need in detail step by step process that no one can remember. I was happy when they didn't choose me honestly. I then worked with Company 2 of the team member left Logrythm with bad feedback about the company and the other had interview with the same IT team.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogRhythm (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Standard interview process. Typical phone screen then asked to interview onsite a few days later. There was a lack of technical questions from the engineers in the interview. I believe this directly affected the outcome of the opportunity.

Information Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogRhythm (Boulder, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews (recruiter, hiring manager) and 4 hour onsite interview. Everyone involved was very professional and asked great questions. In the end, did not receive an offer due to a lack of experience with ERP. A little frustrating because the recruiter and hiring manager were aware that I did not have experience with the ERP. From what I understand, the job requirements were changed after my interview.

Either way, seems like a great place to work.