Logic Planet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logic Planet

H1 B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logic Planet (Princeton, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I was in touch with Kiran Pandiri, A solid professional I ever met any in my career. He was a high level soldier for my process. he explained in details what the process and the way they lined up..

His guidance helping me in my entire journey still. Level of proficiency he created in me was awesome. I recommend everyone to reach him in any occasions.

Interview Questions

• How is my role important to Logic Planet if they offer a chance and am I stable for longtime relationship with an organisation ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

---

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Logic Planet (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It's very simple and fast process. 1st HR round, then Aptitude test, Thirdly interview related to post you applied and final HR round for finalising things like place, salary and all.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logic Planet.

Interview

Kiddish. Everything was basic. that is the reason miser owner should go and attend a B-School first.

Interview Questions

• All basic. They dont ask tough questions ever... as they want a person to be in their trap.   1 Answer

Executive As Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Logic Planet (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was good, very energetic and through process. You will face 3-4 rounds, you have to go through each process for getting placed in this company. first round will be with HR and she will ask about yourself, check your speaking skills, then in second round its like your ability test, third againg HR and 4th GD for checking your mind capabilities.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logic Planet (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Got a call from HR executive.
    Face to Face interview with Managing Director.
    Selected for the position. I didn't join due to some personal reasons.

But still they call me after 2 months to join.

Interview Questions

• What is your work process in Previous Company?   Answer Question
    • Are you a Certified RHCE engineer?   Answer Question
    • We have Networks, IP phones and Windows machines with Linux desktops to manage and maintain. Are you fine with the work?   Answer Question