LogistiCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.5

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviews did NOT provide a realistic preview of the job nor location. There were several interviews with various people but none provided what was to be expected of the cite's problems.

Interview Questions

• How would I go about closing the divide between the teams?   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Gainesville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

They were recruiting designers for a new project and I was given an interview after a friend (who works there) recommended me to the project lead. I emailed them my resume and some work samples and was asked if I could interview the same day via web cam. I was under-qualified for the position, but the interview was a good experience and they were very very nice. They gave me some suggestions on areas I could work on so I could steer my career in the right direction.

Interview Questions

• What programs have you used for wire framing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Cranston, RI).

Interview

I applied online and someone named Ashley from their corporate office called me from Atlanta. I went to the interview and the next day received a drug testing paper in my email. I took the drug test and 3 days later received an acceptance letter. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a diffucult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

Interview was quick. Got a call back within a week. Took a skills test and they was a one on one interview. Interview lasts around 10 minutes. Overall experience - basic. they are just looking to fill seats since it is a revolving door

Interview Questions

• How flexible is your schedule? Can you do overtime?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Many questions that have nothing to do with the responsibilities. Micro questions about technology.
    I have no more to say

go an offer out no where after I had a nasty interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LogistiCare in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was super easy. You interview with the trainer and the supervisor for your department. They more than likely will tell you at the end of the interview if you have the job or not (depending on drug test/background check results)

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to tell a customer bad news and how did you tell them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Edison, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview technique is great. They have you take minor computer test of your basic knowledge. Then you sit and speak with the interviewing manager. It takes about an hour for the interverview in which they may hire you on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewing with managers was very professional. Several questions were asked about describing yourself and situation you might have to handle. Typing test, must type 35 wpm, aptitude test, skills and knowledge of keyboard. Must pass drug testing before you are called back for the training.

Interview Questions

• Describe the type of person you are?   1 Answer

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

They ask you the typical interview questions as in what's your work experience. Then hey ask you how would you deal with a customer in an escalated situation and what would you do if they refuse to listen.

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogistiCare.

Interview

Very informal but to the point. The discussion was based on knowledge of the market and understanding the position more than "tell me about a time..."

everyone I met was great and quick to answer questions. I was very at ease the entire time. Negotiations were straightforward and the offer was very good.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult honestly. Be prepared and qualified for the position   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straightforward and quick. We had discussed salary and we were able to meet at a fair salary.