LogistiCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LogistiCare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was okay. There wasn't anything good or bad about it. Just average. I applied for overnight hours. I think the interview went well. The pay is low. Beginning at $10.00 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Field Monitor Interview

Interview

First, the interview was scheduled for 8:30am, they had me waiting for 45 mins. Finally they called me, sat in front of them (two Supervisor) turned in my resume and as they read my resume, one of them explained the position. Upon finishing reading, the other one asked me if I have any question for which I said "no". He pretty much kicked me out of the room. Very rude and unprofessional. If the interviewers are supposedly the face of the company, I do not want to imagine the rest.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick. It felt like they were trying to just hire you to get on the floor quickly. They asked questions that pertained to the job. It was professional.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviews did NOT provide a realistic preview of the job nor location. There were several interviews with various people but none provided what was to be expected of the cite's problems.

Interview Questions

• How would I go about closing the divide between the teams?   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Gainesville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

They were recruiting designers for a new project and I was given an interview after a friend (who works there) recommended me to the project lead. I emailed them my resume and some work samples and was asked if I could interview the same day via web cam. I was under-qualified for the position, but the interview was a good experience and they were very very nice. They gave me some suggestions on areas I could work on so I could steer my career in the right direction.

Interview Questions

• What programs have you used for wire framing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Cranston, RI).

Interview

I applied online and someone named Ashley from their corporate office called me from Atlanta. I went to the interview and the next day received a drug testing paper in my email. I took the drug test and 3 days later received an acceptance letter. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a diffucult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

Interview was quick. Got a call back within a week. Took a skills test and they was a one on one interview. Interview lasts around 10 minutes. Overall experience - basic. they are just looking to fill seats since it is a revolving door

Interview Questions

• How flexible is your schedule? Can you do overtime?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Many questions that have nothing to do with the responsibilities. Micro questions about technology.
    I have no more to say

go an offer out no where after I had a nasty interview

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Very smooth and easy. the question provided were basically describing myself and why this position should be for me. I talked about my history and this I've accomplished in previous jobs and in my lifetime.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best Candidate for the job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LogistiCare in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was super easy. You interview with the trainer and the supervisor for your department. They more than likely will tell you at the end of the interview if you have the job or not (depending on drug test/background check results)

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to tell a customer bad news and how did you tell them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations