LogistiCare Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 73 interviews

In Person6%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I interviewed at LogistiCare (Southfield, MI)

Interview

The interview process was actually pretty fast and its broken into two parts. First you will go through a phone interview and by the end of the call they will determine if you shall move forward. The phone interview lasted about 10 minutes at the most and they just ask you questions based off of your prior knowledge/experience with customer service. Once you set up your in person interview you're going to take a typing test and a listening skills test and by that time your nerves should go down especially if you passed both tests. The in person interview is actually not as nerve wrecking as some may think. They ask you pretty basic questions, mostly personal questions to really see how you are as a person and see how you're going to handle irate clients. The interviewer does their best to explain the job all while making you feel as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know about the company and what we do?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Denver, CO) in Sep 2020

Interview

I went through 5 interviews over about 1.5 weeks. They seemed very eager to get me through the process and I even agreed to one call at 6am local time. They have ghosted me and are no longer responding to my emails. At least let me know you’re no longer interested

Interview Questions
  • What command would you use to change the ownership of a file? (Linux)
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Linden, NJ) in Sep 2020

Interview

If the representative calls you and you miss the call, they give you their extension when you try to call them back. When you finally get them on the phone, they seem to be rushing.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work for certain out of money?
  • Describe a time from your previous Job where you had a difficult customer and how to did you handle the situation, and what was the outcomr of the interaction?
  • At your previous job do you have any experience that you could carry over to this position?
  • Do you have transportation to make it to this job's location on a weekly basis?

LogistiCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogistiCare in Sep 2020

Interview

Recruiter emailed me. Then set up a phone interview.. that went well, she said she would keep in touch with me alway up to the interview.. smh, I actually stayed in touch with her.. then she said if u do or don't get the job she will know on Monday and let me know... Never heard from her.. then when she did respond she says " did u receive an email from the team?". The email came in a few days later saying they were moving on. Smh...

Interview Questions
  • Can you name a time when you had to troubleshoot.... Can you name a time when you came across a difficult situation

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Charleston, WV) in Sep 2020

Interview

Interviewer was super sweet and friendly and made me feel super comfortable, the questons were not hard ones at all. just about experiences and how i thought id benefit from the company and vice versa. Over all she got me even more excited for this whole new chapter in my ife than i already am.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Phoenix, AZ) in Jun 2020

Interview

LGTC utilizes a 3rd party contracted company to bring in new "direct" hires. This noticably created confusion and delay with my onboarding by over a month as I was strung along by the person handling my onboarding. Once I was in training, all was well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LogistiCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogistiCare

Interview

Quick friendly interview, ask many thorough questions that will apply once you start. Came in answered a questionnaire, took a listening test and typing test and a 20 min interview. Correspondence was done via phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LogistiCare

Application

I interviewed at LogistiCare

Interview

The interview was easy nothing to be afraid of because they train and the job is easy y’all on phone to customers and use the computer if you can communicate and be and cubical work environment good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogistiCare (Southfield, MI)

Interview

Well honestly I was very nervous but the HM was very sweet and relatable overall the interview was pretty relaxed and it wasn't as anal as I thought it would be she asked me typical interview questions but she also did her best to get to know me as a person I enjoyed every moment of it and I was very relieved

Interview Questions
  • If a client calls you and says that they don't want to talk to you and that they want to speak to a supervisor how would would you handle the situation?

Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogistiCare (College Park, GA) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was in a group setting. We were not told ahead of time that it would be that way but nonetheless it was pretty smooth. They made us arrive 15 minutes before the interview started but ended up coming out 13 minutes after the required time. Other than that the assessments and questions were fairly easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Interviews