Longbow Advantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.0

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Longbow Advantage (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online. After two weeks I was contacted and initially had a phone screen where I was asked briefly a few simple Java questions - principles of OOPs, differences between overriding and overloading, inheritance - and was then invited for an on-site interview. They asked me about my prior academic experience, projects, expected salary in the interview and then offered me a job by the end of the day.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Longbow Advantage (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First a phone screen, and then an in person interview with HR and an Engineer. Asked a variety of behavioral and technical questions. The interview process took about ~2 weeks. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is Overloading and Overwriting a function? How do they compare?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Longbow Advantage (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Some technical and some behavioral questions. Only one round of interview but with two senior team leaders. Each interview was 30 minutes long. The technical interviews were followed by an HR interview after a week.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Longbow Advantage (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by manager, had interview with him then with three technical people. Was offered position roughly 2-3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a file system?   1 Answer

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Longbow Advantage in March 2010.

Interview

Started with a call invitation to the office. Nice place downtown Montreal, in the center of the action. New office, just moved in. Not too big. 1 or 2 office for seniors and one big cubicle room for devs. Not everyone is there, some work at client sites.
    Interview was just a chat about some goals in life, what I want in a career, what their product do, nice casual stuff. His tech team came in to talk their work a bit and asked me really really simple questions. Like how do you use to get into another computer (ie ssh or wtv) and how do you estimate sums of sequential numbers (wow...).
    Got in the office a week later again with offer, got 2 weeks to decide.

Interview Questions

• How to log into another computer   1 Answer