Longbow Advantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Longbow Advantage Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Longbow Advantage

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Longbow Advantage (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First a phone screen, and then an in person interview with HR and an Engineer. Asked a variety of behavioral and technical questions. The interview process took about ~2 weeks. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is Overloading and Overwriting a function? How do they compare?   Answer Question

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Interview

The whole process took 2+ weekds. I had applied to the postion online. After that i was invited for an interview, it was with the HR. They later got back to me asking me to come in for a second interview. This time, the second interview with the HR and a technical manager. The interviews were conducted in the conference room. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too complicated, some common questions about OOP concepts.   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Longbow Advantage (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by manager, had interview with him then with three technical people. Was offered position roughly 2-3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a file system?   1 Answer

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Longbow Advantage in March 2010.

Interview

Started with a call invitation to the office. Nice place downtown Montreal, in the center of the action. New office, just moved in. Not too big. 1 or 2 office for seniors and one big cubicle room for devs. Not everyone is there, some work at client sites.
    Interview was just a chat about some goals in life, what I want in a career, what their product do, nice casual stuff. His tech team came in to talk their work a bit and asked me really really simple questions. Like how do you use to get into another computer (ie ssh or wtv) and how do you estimate sums of sequential numbers (wow...).
    Got in the office a week later again with offer, got 2 weeks to decide.

Interview Questions

• How to log into another computer   1 Answer