Lonza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.7

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lonza (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 2 weeks. Brought in for interview and it was a positive experience. I was told I would hear back from them either way in 1-2 weeks, which I did.

Interview Questions

• An accomplishment I was most proud of in my past work experience.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in January 2017.

Interview

Round robin interview with about 8 people who work at Lonza in various positions from managers, supervisors, HR, etc. Each person talked to you for 10 minutes and asked basic questions to get to know you and then some behavioral type questions. There was about 6 other people interview for the same position as well. After the interviews, we then received a tour of some of the facility

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work with someone difficult and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Evaluation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lonza (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted a month later via email to fill out a questionnaire and possible availability times for an interview. After some back and forth a date was set and they flew me in for the interview. Everyone was very nice. Interview went well.
    I was scheduled for a phone interview with 2 more people including HR because they were not present during the face to face interview. I did a lot of research on the company and I felt they were not expecting the questions I asked them.
    Especially the company had a high turnover rate lately and HR indicated,reading in between the lines "they can't compete."
    Also I felt they couldn't match my salary ,judging by the way one of the directors was behaving.

After the whole interview process I didn't hear anything from them until I sent an email to the recruiter asking for feedback. That was very unprofessional considering paying for hotel,flight and rental car for a candidate to come in for an interview. The least will be to call the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your resume   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lonza (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I had 3 different interviews. First was a phone interview with the director of the department. Next was another phone interview with a co-worker in the department. Final was a faced to face with HR department.

Core Operations Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walkersville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lonza (Walkersville, MD).

Interview

The interview process was not stress full at all. Since this was an entry level position they did not expect me to be a subject matter expert. The just wanted to make sure my attitude would be a good fit for the team. I met with two supervisors then the manager of the Cell Therapy department.

Deviation Investigation Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

Very formal process, standard interview questions, and everyone was kind and professional.

I really thought the team gave a great impression of the company and made me like the company even more! I didn't get the job but they emailed me right away and were very kind.

Interview Questions

• problem solving questions; multitasking questions; ability to handle stressful environments; etc.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with two supervisors and the night shift manager. They took me into a small office room and I met with each of them one-on-one. They asked typical interview questions, two were comfortable and one was very awkward. After the interviews I toured the facility with an employee. Overall pretty easy going.

QC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an onsite interview with the manager and another supervisor in the department. Follow up phone call 2 weeks laters, (extremely low) offer the next week.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lonza (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

After resume submittal, a phone screen was conducted. Person asked basic HR type questions. Knew some of the technical aspects of the job they were filling.

Interview Questions

• Invited to participate in face to face interviews on site with four individuals. Interview questions were behavioral based so do your homework. Unexpected questions were asked by the HR person. The questions were around my high school days which was years ago. Was asked how I was described by my classmates. Who remembers and how accurately does that describe me today???? Also asked how my college expenses were paid for… how is that job related or any of their business??? Do you want to know my monthly mortgage payment also????   Answer Question

Research Associate III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walkersville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lonza (Walkersville, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

Awesome experience. It was a direct, face to face interview. No silly phone calls, and/or repetitive screenings. The interview process was bottom-up - met the research associates first (peers) and then the group leader, followed by the HR. Amazingly open and nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe the one time you made a mistake and what you learned from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Perfectly suitable offer. No negotiation.