Lonza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lonza

2.8

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH).

Interview

Phone interview first with hiring manager.

Two weeks later, followed by onsite interview. Five or so 30 minute segments with one or two interviewers. The interviewers turned out to be my future departmental colleagues.

Final onsite interview was with HR.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lonza (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

There are so many different departments, and everyone does it a little different. Your first contact will be HR, probably a couple of months after you submit your resume. If HR likes what you have to say, you'll meet the the hiring manager, and there team. If everyone likes you, you're in! Provided you pass the physical examination.

Interview Questions

• The questions I asked them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They send you an offer, you review it, accept, or decline.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with 5 different people, some were together and some were individual. They asked technical and personality questions. You have to sign in at the front desk and then you are escorted to an interview room. They ask a lot of theoretical questions as well as application questions.

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lonza (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Talent person reached out to set up interview with hiring manager immediately after application. From initial email to phone interview took about a week to setup. This was probably the only good thing I can say about the process. It seems as if the interview questions were an attempt to fish industry information or define processes. I have no issue discussing how I can provide value or showing evidence on how I would get to a specific solution, but there is a defining line between interviewing and providing consulting services. After the phone interview........radio silence. Follow up with the HR person, nothing. Follow up with the hiring manager, nothing. That in itself should throw up a red flag.

Interview Questions

• Please define in detail the S&OP program rolled out at your company.
      Detail how the company achieved specific OTD and case fill rates.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lonza (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I had 3 different interviews. First was a phone interview with the director of the department. Next was another phone interview with a co-worker in the department. Final was a faced to face with HR department.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in September 2017.

Interview

Received an email from HR recruiter 2 days after applying for job online. The recruiter was quite friendly. General screening questions, expressing the skill set and expectations of the candidate. By the end of the interview i was told that i was being recommended for a second interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job. What are your salary expectations. Tell me about your current role.   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in May 2019.

Interview

The Lonza recruitment team responded back to my online application and requested a person to person interview. After confirming the date and time I was given a list of 4 people from the department that I would be interviewing with along with instruction on how to enter the secured facility. The 4 people started from an immediate supervisors of the different department in Logistics all the way up to the manager. Afterwards I was told to wait for the recruitment team to get back to me on whether I would get the job or not. After approximately 2 weeks I was told that I was overqualified for the position and was not offered anything. It was a very confusing response to what I thought was a very positively responded interview process, but it was their choice and decisions make.

Interview Questions

• Name a job experience in which you were face with a difficult challenge and how you were able to overcome it.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in December 2015.

Interview

A round robin process where all job candidates were in the room. There were several people from several different departments who each took their turn at each candidate's table. The questions were very behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• If you were having a problem with a coworker what steps would you take to mitigate the situation?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

Half hour blocks with four different people, sometimes more than one person. Depending on department: mammalian will be round robin / cell therapy will be 1:1 as if right now. confidence and excitement to learn will get you far.

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lonza (Portsmouth, NH) in July 2015.

Interview

Round robin style. Probably six interviews with various managers and supervisors and HR people. Each interview was one on one and lasted about 15 minutes. "Speed Dating" style. Each interview was about the same, they all read prepared questions off a paper.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to collaborate with coworkers to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question