Lovelace Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lovelace Health System Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.4

PRN Customer Service Interview

Interview

Was contacted by the manager and had an interview the next day. The manager explained the job and what it entails and how it could lead to a full time position very fast.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by Manager. Then sent to HR. Very quick and simple. About one month passed between application and being contacted. They guided me through the signing of paperwork. I did have to take a drug test and pass a background check. They replied promptly to phone calls and emails.

Informatics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Called for interview 2-3 weeks later. Interview, and then online status gets updated by company. It took about 3 more weeks to get declined. No email or call, just an update on their employee application site.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to sort out a problem and what you did to handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me at me you lead a team.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Multiple interviews with groups of leaders, employees, and other managers. They use a personality test before extending an invitation to interview. Once you begin the interview process, it seems like a long time between contacts, so you aren't really sure what is taking so long. They bring you in for a full day of interviews, with multiple groups. How well the senior leadership likes you determines if you will move on in the process, and you may not hear how you did for a while, if at all.

Clinical Document Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2015.

Interview

Process was lame. Person interviewing me, the head of HIM who is a woman, did not have any clinical experience and clearly has spent the past 20 years supervising only people who have to scan medical records and/or photocopy for ROI. The role of CDIS is very clinical and this interviewer seemed uncomfortable with my experience as an ICU/CCU nurse with additional ER RN skills and flight nurse skills.

Interview Questions

The department in charge of CDIS, HIM, clearly is not familiar with the needs of a staff who have clinical skills doing the CDIS work. The HIM Director is not a RN nor does she have much in the way of clinical training. She was unclear about what physicians actually are required to submit inpatient documentation.

Clinical Document Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied for position in December. I was not contacted until February 2013. I got the impression that the corporate office runs on its' own time schedule, flying in and out of Albuquerque on a whim. Most of the people contacted appeared to have been just off a vacation, just had their facial and hair done and enough time to shop in Dallas for an expensive outfit. Definitely the 1% group.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System in April 2012.

Interview

On phone, in person, remote with corporate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty much a generous take it or leave it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process was an entire day with representatives from many departments. Began in the morning with future supervisor, then business customers, then with the team that would report to me. Overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a recent situation where I needed to make a decision to solve a large problem that involved multiple departments or teams.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was great. I knew the people interviewing me so it wasnt so intimidating.

Licensed Professional Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System in September 2009.

Interview

Acceptable interview however the HR Director at the Healthplan made promises and has not followed through on any one of them...there is a problem with this employer and the HR Department