Lowes Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

1.9

Cheese Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Columbia, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was only with the hiring manager, HR was unable to attend but normally does. The hiring manager provided plenty of information and didn't ask the standard "useless" interview questions. I really enjoyed this interview compared to others.

Grocery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very smooth but I have tons of experience with interviews and selling myself through my knowledge of the business. Just practice interview skills. Ensure that you sell yourself to be someone who knows and understands the business without faking, if you are good at what you do then show it in the interview

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Simpsonville, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

basic questions they just asked me about my college experience, what i majored in and what experiences i had while i was there. it was nothing complicated. It was laid back and very quick.

Interview Questions

• about college experience, etc. people skills, etc. they asked me how i am with other people and how social i am.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

20 minute interview, I had to call in a lot to actually get an interview. When I came in, they set up an interview time. We just sat down and I answered some questions

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very fast, pretty much got hired on the spot. They obviously needed the help really bad, because when I applied, I called right after and they set up a interview

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Greensboro, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Very laid back and relaxed. More like a friendly conversation geared toward trying to see if you'd fit in with the staff/culture, rather than an interrogation about qualifications. Interviewer told me about the company, the position, and how a typical day usually looks. We talked about everything from customer service to personalities to favorite foods. We got along really well, and I was offered the job on the spot. I walked out of the interview far more excited about joining the team than I ever expected to be!

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Myrtle Beach, SC).

Interview

Quick interview. Make sure you know how to story sell. Will be required to role play. Know your skills and be customer focus. They require two intervoews and this was done on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to story tell and suggest items to customers?   Answer Question

Pick N Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Jacksonville, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

It was quick. I had one interview with the store manager and was offered the job right then and there. She asked some basic questions about experience. Then they did a background check and drug test and I was good to go.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have relating to the position?   1 Answer

Assistant Guest Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowes Foods (Greenville, SC).

Interview

It went really well. I asked a lot of questions. They gave answers. It was a very pleasant experience. I am looking forward to start working. They did ask about chicken dancing? Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• How to handle an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowes Foods in July 2016.

Interview

I was called in to get interview for a new store that open in my area i interview and a couple of hours later i was offered the job i start in September and begin my trainning in at the end of August

Interview Questions

• why want to work with this company   1 Answer