Luby's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Luby's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luby's (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

First it must be applied directly, in the page of Lubys (you follow all the steps)
    When you have uploaded the application can go and talk to the manager. And ask for an interview with the manager?

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luby's (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, one of the managers called me back the next day and asked to do an interview. It wasn't really difficult, at the interview, we sat down and he looked at my online application saw I was pretty flexible with my schedule and said I was hired. There really we're no questions.

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Luby's (Richmond, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process the store manager asked two of his managers to interview me, one after the other. Each managers took gave me a ten minute open interview because there were many people waiting to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I was asked during the interview: Would I be willing to travel or relocate? I said, yes.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Luby's.

Interview

Phone interview. Which led to a couple of back to back interviews in the home office. They use the typical psych test and something like Wonderlic as well. They also do drug screening.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much really. I had a bottom line and they exceeded it.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Luby's.

Interview

It is pretty straight forward. Typical interviews with drug screen and background check. They run your credit as well. There are some evaluations that must be completed as well. Personality profile, Basic problem solving and math skills. I believe it took about a week to complete and receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Its a scratch kitchen. They want to know how you will fit in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary to start was slightly under my prior job. Out of training it was matched.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luby's.

Interview

Asked for resume. asked questions about previous employers and their pay. Asked about your availability. Then they ask you to tell them a little about yourself. After that the interview ended and they said they'll call you when they have an answer.

Anonymous Employee in Brownsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luby's (Brownsville, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Do you have any job experience? If so, where, for how long, and how much did they pay you?   Answer Question

Cashier/Waitstaff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luby's (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Called and asked if they where hiring at this location the manger said they where actively hurting and to do an application online , did application online called back and was asked to come in for interview .

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luby's (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I went in, the manager reviewed my application, asked me a couple questions from the application and asked me if i wanted to work for them, took about 10 minutes, very easy

Line Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Luby's (Katy, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

i appiled online and it they never called me back,so i called them and was called in for an interview and they interviews me and never got called back. but i called them back and they told me to come in for a follow up and got hired

Interview Questions

• how long are you planning on staying here   1 Answer