Lucky Brand Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lucky Brand Interview Questions

Interviews at Lucky Brand

2.2

Sort:

Interview

Extensive interview process. You will interview with at least two store mangers and district manager. Possibly Regional manager for high volume stores. Must know product, coaching, training, and hiring.

Interview Questions

• How will you help the company grow? How have you hired and developed to the next level?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tannersville, PA

Interview

It went well. The DM was easy to talk to and was straight forward in all the questions. The meeting location was great and the interaction was great with all the staff members.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with customers.
      Your Strengths and weekness   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lucky Brand (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2013.

Interview

Easy and tough at the same time. If you have enough experience you can make it happen. They are so friendly that you will no get nervous at all. After a lot of questions they will take you to the sales floor to see your selling skills and dealing with costumers.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience in your position? How will you deal with a tough costumer? How will you handle a conflict in your job between employees?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lucky Brand (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was very simple. They asked the usual questions most employers ask. The manager was very detailed in the job description. The manager was also very knowledgeable on the company and seemed very sincere to her employees. Any questions I asked were answered with very detailed answers.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucky Brand (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was easy, I was hired on the spot (wasn't supposed to be) and ended up having to go to another interview and having a conference call with the DM.

Interview Questions

• How would you suggest we get more customers to sign up for our CRM program ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lucky Brand (Livermore, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Came to a meeting place and got to know each other. They asked behavioral questions to know how I deal with certain things. Very low key and comfortable. After they decided they wanted me the process wasn't long. Got hired and trained and rocked it.

Assistant Manager Lucky Brand Jeans Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Brand (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2009.

Interview

I walked in and applied. They called me the very next day. I had a one on one interview from a very inexperienced store manager. She was barely in her mid 20's. she told me that the position i applied for is available. She set up an interview with their regional. The regional flaked and didnt show for her visit. we rescheduled for a phone interview. THE REGIONAL DID NOT CALL ME ON THE SPECIFIED TIME> they apologised and claimed employee miscommunication. FINALLY 4 weeks after my initial application was filled out. I spoke to the regional. after 2 weeks the GM calls and offers me a SUPERVISOR position. i declined.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of obstacles do you expect to come into contact with if you were to join the team?   Answer Question

not enough pay. they made a horrible impression on me.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lucky Brand (Boston, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

One question they askes was name a time that you solved a problem in the workplace, and also asked why I was leaving my current position at another retail store. Overall pretty generic interview questions, they were really nice and friendly, and definitely you can dress informal. They just wear jeans to work anyway, I wore a skirt and cute top just so I didn't look like a slob

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucky Brand in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for the first phone interview. Interviewer was nice and asked not too difficult, pretty standard questions about past experience and career goals, why I was interested, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the Lucky Brand Internship program?   Answer Question

Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Brand in October 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then an onsite interview. I interviewed with 3 people. I thought it went well, but i never heard anything after that. It's funny because the company prides itself on effective communication and taking care of the customer, yet they couldn't even send a rejection letter.