Lumeris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lumeris

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great. Very organized. Started out with a phone interview with HR, then two additional interviews with employees at the same level, to understand the responsibilities of the role. Finally, had an in-person meeting with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe your day-to-day responsibilities, and specifically, your contributions that led to success in your prior role.   Answer Question

Provider Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lumeris (Maryland Heights, MO) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied on their website 7/20/19, had a phone interview 8/16/19, had 3 face to face interviews 9/11/19 in the same day back to back it takes about 2 hours total, was offered the job on 9/16/19, and started my first day 10/21/19.

Population Health Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris in May 2019.

Interview

Started with a recruiter phone interview, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, another phone interview with a team member, and then I was invited for an in-person interview. Due to scheduling conflicts on their end, I agreed to a panel interview at 6:30 AM an hour away from my home. Everything seemed to go very well, and then I was ghosted. I reached out to the recruiter twice in the last three weeks since the in-person interview for an update/feedback and nothing. I understand that things can get tied-up, but it's so incredibly rude and unprofessional to leave a candidate hanging out to dry.

Interview Questions

• What questions to you have for me?   1 Answer

Chief of Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris.

Interview

Very conversational with senior leaders and the CEO to get you exposed to the firm and the type of work. The company uses referrals to get people into this position (I think). Because it is referral based, it is less of a strict interview and more about fit for the company/ culture.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris.

Interview

Extremely disorganized. There were no-shows, last minute cancellations and rearrangements, miscommunications about availability for the phone interview as well as segments of the in-person interview. The individuals were really nice and welcoming, however. The questions were not challenging, and it felt more informational. I withdrew from the process before an offer could be made.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris (Maryland Heights, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

It was pretty average interview. They ask about your customer service experiences, and how you handled it. They also asked for me to speak about my hobbies and interests. The interviewer was really nice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lumeris (Maryland Heights, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

I received a call and a screening was done prior to the interview, then called in for a formal interview, then called the same day to say I was hired.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lumeris.

Interview

They have a phone screen for the position. I actually went through two phone screens because I applied for a senior position and they said I was better suited for the staff position. So I had another phone screen with the staff accountant hiring manager. I was then brought in for an interview. I met with four different people for three hours. Overall between HR and their hiring process it was very unorganized. The company itself was great-they have great benefits. But the hiring process was not.

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wildwood, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris (Wildwood, MO).

Interview

With 27+ years of law enforcement experience, six of those being as a detective sergeant, I enthusiastically applied for this position. The initial talent coordinator interview went very well and I thought I would be speaking with a hiring manager soon. Next thing I knew I received an email which advised they had moved forward with a different candidate despite being “very impressed” with my experience. Hard to say what I lacked which others may have possessed. However, one would think a company wishing to hire an investigator would give more consideration to someone, such as myself, who has investigated everything from a simple traffic accident to homicide. Hard to say at this point what the company is actually interested in regarding qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• Asked general questions regarding my experience and was allowed to describe myself and my current duties.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lumeris.

Interview

Interview was about 30 minutes long and it was with 2 great ppl. They brough a side of me out that I haven’t seen. They both asked questions back and forth and made me feel as comfortable as possible. Called the next day and said I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to help a angry customer? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question