Lycatel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lycatel Interview Questions

2.2

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lycatel (London, England (UK)).

Interview

You will be asked to attend a direct interview at the central office. And there you will be meet up with one of their HR team member and go through formal interview questions of customer service. Followed by an online questionaire at their office straight away. They will finalise this with a language test through another department. Everything takes place in one day, usually u will get the results in 2 working days.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. How would you treat an angry customer on a phone?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lycatel (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1. General interview (mock)
    would check your capabilities and personality
    2. HR
    would speak about your resume, salary, joining stuffs
    3. Technical
    depends about the person interviewing us in regard to the position
    this round purely depends about the person who questionsyou

Interview Questions

Negotiation

strictly stick to the price which you demand
    never compromise, since the interviewer would try to reduce the salary for their possession

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lycatel (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview with normal questions regarding you, your experience and knowledge about the company and position. I was referred by my friend. I was contacted for an interview and received an email that I was successful.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lycatel (London, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

I had short telephone interview, then next day was invited for the face to face interview, which took about 1 h. Standard question when applying to CS position, about experience, what is good customer services etc. Additionally you will have to pass language test if you applying to bilingual Customer Service Representative position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience within customer service
      What you know about Lycamobile   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lycatel (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial contact per phone. An interview was setup and had a short chat with the HR lady and the floor manager. Everything looked good and was asked to do a language test to make sure my language skills were as good as I said they were.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lycatel (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Line Manager Interview. Examples of previous work shown. CEO Interview. Salary negotiation. Start within one week. Personal approach taken by company. Open to questions and understanding of individuals.

Interviewers were looking for employee to take the lead in discussing skills and showing examples of previous work.

Basic maths and English testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Acceptance of starting salary request

Customer Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lycatel (City of London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

1 interview very simple. If they need you they will hire you straight away

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lycatel (Chennai (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

Started with a GD (Group Discussion). Out of 30 Candidates, 8 got through and They did not know that I have applied for the Team Manager Position. Then Got Intervieqwed forthat Position and was Shortlisted.

Salary Issues