Mölnlycke Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mölnlycke Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

3.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mölnlycke.

Interview

Not difficult, just know your stuff and be able to describe your experiences and how they pertain to job our applying before. Phone interview, panel interview, and presentation. What are your strengths and weaknesses.

HRIS/People Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mölnlycke in July 2016.

Interview

My interview experience with Molnlycke Health Care was efficient and positive. I applied through a job portal and was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a skype interview with the hiring manager within two days.

The hiring manager was very professional, and I could feel her energy coming through during the interview process! She walked me through the company culture and very detailed description and expectations of the role. The interview was scenario-based during which I was asked about specific situations from my prior work experience.

I was invited to come on site the next day for a meeting with another senior member of the executive leadership team. He was very friendly, and we talked about audits and controls and how the business can be supported. Once again, I was asked to walk through specific situations from my past experience. The next step was to meet two senior leadership team members based in Sweden.

The recruiters were extremely helpful and professional and organized the meetings rather quickly. Both of them made me feel at ease immediately! The company culture and their commitment to ensure their employees are successful was very evident. I was particularly amazed at the speed with which they were getting back to me after every step. The turnaround time was pretty amazing!

Every one that I was involved with during the process was extremely polite and professional!

Interview Questions

• Scenario based /specific situations from past work experience   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Mölnlycke (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I enjoyed my interview process. Everyone that I met with sold the company like top salesmen. I felt that I was given a true glimpse into the company and into the position. The HR rep and hiring manager were very personable and professional.

Senior Learning & Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mölnlycke (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one with an external recruiter, one with an internal recruiter. 2 face-to-face interviews at an off-site location with the hiring manager, 1 on-site interview with the VP HR, HR Manager, Sr. Sales leader and the hiring manager.

I was very disappointed with the way this company essentially wasted my time. One of the main honest points I made to the hiring manager is my lack of Healthcare experience, to which I was told that it would not be a problem and they were more focused on the L&D experience. After a total of 5 various interviews, I was told that due to my lack of healthcare experience they are going to consider someone internal. I was extremely disappointed and felt as if my hopes were elevated for no reason. Not to mention the absolute waste of my time. I wish the hiring manager could have been more upfront about how important Healthcare experience was from the moment I told her I was lacking in this area. It could have saved me a lot of time.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really questions, it was more of a dialogue. Describing myself, my experience, why I like the company. Answering why I like the company is very important.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mölnlycke (Norcross, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Process is extensive ( 6+ weeks). Require you to meet with at least 6 people before they offer you the job.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mölnlycke (Norcross, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Normal questions for interview about position offered, experience for job, and what looking for in the future with the organization. People are very likable and looking for good matches to join the company.

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mölnlycke (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

Extensive up front work from the recruiter. Built a business plan and 17 page experience document. 3 roounds of interviews including with my new team. Interviewed with the entire leadership team.

Interview Questions

• What difference can you bring to this company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Resonable. There was a give and take. Make sure you ask for it or you wont get it.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mölnlycke (Norcross, GA) in March 2008.

Interview

Very typical of an office interview. HR narrows the search down to just a few. Second interview with hiring manager and other team members. Relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What types of pressure have you worked under in your past positions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gothenburg (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mölnlycke (Gothenburg (Sweden)).

Interview

It was a very long and detailed interview process. Had to meet with the recruiter, then the manager, then the manager's manager, and then a phone call, then a personality evaluation. It was very thorough. But nothing too impossible. Be prepared for each meeting.

Interview Questions

• I was asked allot of good questions and the working culture was explained to me by the recruiter, the manager, as well as the top manager.   Answer Question

I was offered a much higher salary for a similar role elsewhere.

Operation & Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mölnlycke (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2012.

Interview

Accomplished Sales and operation Manager with 14 years of extensive and progressive skills in the field of wholesale and retail operation, Coordinating the activities of various products concerned with the product, pricing, sales, packing, promotion, market trends, competitors, customer needs and distribution of products and service. Having an excellent
    approach to solving problems, having proven people management skills, with the ability to manage performance and motivate staff on an individual and team level.

didn't accept the salery