MANA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MANA Group

2.2

Sort:

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MANA Group.

Interview

The interview process was brief. There was a long line of applicants and the interview took place an hour after the scheduled time. The interview was in a group of two people. The interviewer reviewed both job applicants credentials. The questions were vague and related primarily to hobbies, current location, and previous education.

Marketing Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MANA Group in September 2014.

Interview

There are three rounds interviews. First round is regular interview that they would ask some basic question and your background. The second interview they would take you to the street how to complete your further job responsibility. The third one is based on the how did you do on second one.

Interview Questions

• It's smooth interview I had. But they took you to real work place to show what do they basically do at the work. I can say you doing hard for you work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MANA Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone call later that day. I was scheduled for an interview the next day. I went in, the lobby was playing PASSION PIT!!! I love Passion Pit. Everyone who was waiting was talking about their favorite spreadable edible. Which seemed really random at first, but then I realized the lobby guy behind the desk had posed the question to the group.

Soon I met with the hiring manager. She was a little intense, I was kind of nervous. I was called back for a second round interview where I spent the day with a corporate trainer. We had a lot of fun. They told me all about the company. There was a lot more to it than I thought.

At the end of the day, I sat down with the CEO and reviewed my day. I got the job!!!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MANA Group (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Had 2 interviews, the first one was a meet and greet- very easy- and the second one was a day in the "field" where we went door to door.. also very easy and long

Interview Questions

• there really wasn't anything hard, it was just to get to know me   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MANA Group in May 2013.

Interview

From what I could tell the process was pretty standard. I applied online and was soon contacted by someone in HR. The scheduled me for a first round interview. Then, the next day I had a second interview where I shadowed one of the current employers. Finally, there was third round at the end of the day.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MANA Group in September 2014.

Interview

This was the first interview I ever had in my life so I was really nervous. However, my interviewer was so nice and welcome that make me reduce my nervousness. He asked me some basic information and what are my expectations seeking an internship at the MANA Group. He also asked me about my past experiences and why should they hire me

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MANA Group (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Ask the person at the front desk for the form of MANA Group since there is another company on that floor, fill in the form with the resume attached, and wait for the interviewer to ask you to be interviewed. Another girl and I were interviewed by the same person at the same time in a conference room.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MANA Group.

Interview

Applied online for job and was contacted within 20 minutes of submitting resume to come in for interview either later that day or following day. Went for interview which was very fast and quick. Interviewer explained job description very quickly and was very difficult to follow as to what job expectations were.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in five years
      What fundraising activities have you done
      Have you been involved in teamwork.   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Application

Interview

I was called in for an interview one day after applying for a position, which was scheduled for the next day. When I answered the phone, the caller did not introduce herself to be from MANA Group, and when I inquired what I was being called for, she told me that it was in regards to the application she reviewed from CareerBuilder. I was sent an email confirmation for my interview from Human Resources, which was very barren and minimally referenced MANA Group. I did some reading on glassdoor about the numerous identical experiences and decided that it is not for me, so I am declining the interview.

Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MANA Group (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I went to the first interview and the waiting room was filled with 20 people. The 1st interview consisted of an interview with me, another candidate and a hiring manager. They asked basic questions concerning my resume, and told me that they would be in touch. That night they requested a second interview the next day. Again, we met at the office on William Street, I was informed by the hiring manager that the person to impress was group coordinator who was conducting the first practical interview. She then described the "direct marketing" approach that the company employs to essentially to sell people on donating to the charities that they represent. These "events" that they bring you to consist of taking a subway to a random street in which the group attempts to shake down stranger on the side of the road to enter their credit card numbers for a $30 donation to the charities.
    After standing outside for 2 hours of the 5 hour second interview I informed the woman in charge (who had only been working there for a few weeks) that I wasn't interested in the position and I would be leaving the interview early.
    Avoid this company if you value a meaningful career and your self-respect.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, they ask you for your best icebreakers to use in your sales pitch to people on the street.   Answer Question