MCR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MCR Interview Questions

Interviews at MCR

2.7

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MCR in October 2018.

Interview

Saw job posted on HCareers and immediately applied. Never heard anything and a month later the position was still posted on their own company website. I looked up their company email and sent an introductory note and my resume. I was contacted the next day by their recruiter who offered an interview the following day. I thought the interview with the recruiter went very well, about a 30 minute call and I felt I represented my skills well. He seemed to think I was a great fit and told me that I should expect to hear from the Regional Director of Ops within 1 or 2 weeks. He said that they were in the middle of budget season and it may cause some delay. I waited a week and then near the second week mark I sent him an email asking if I should still expect to hear from the RDO. He seemed surprised that I had not been contacted yet and assured me I would hear from the RDO soon. I waited another 2 weeks and never heard from anyone. Upon my 2nd inquiry, the recruiter told me that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• General background questions and knowledge of operations and systems.   Answer Question

Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MCR in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for a Director of Sales position via linkedin. I didn't not get a response and decided to follow up. Upon following up, the Regional stated that she was not impressed by my resume and was looking at other candidates. Needless to say, I replied back, with no feedback. A few weeks later, I was contacted again. They had a change in heart, and had a phone interview with me. This phone interview was rescheduled once due to poor planning on the company's side. On the phone interview, the Regional had normally interview questions regarding my experience. I moved on to have a face to face interview with the General Manager and Area Director of Sales. It was very interesting because during my phone interview, the Regional said they were looking for someone with a lot of personality and that was really their hang up. She even went further to say the GM was very energetic. BUT during my face to face, the GM was very dry. She had absolutely no questions or things to add to the conversation. The Area Director was much more pleasant. I will honestly say that based on who I am (a Black woman with "ethnic" hair), the GM shut down. It truly believe this was discrimination. No way would a company be so quick to contact me after shutting me down like that just to change your mind again once you meet me in person. I had the experience in sales and in the market. And one more thing to put the icing on the cake was after I left the interview, I knew it didn't go like I had hoped because of the GM's reaction to my appearance, but was going to send a thank you letter anyways, BUT the Regional sent me an email not one hour after the interview saying they were not interested and they were going to continue their search. I was truly amazed of the disrespect of their staff during this painful interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MCR in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called for interview two days later. Had interview with panel of 3: GM, DOS, and FOM. It lasted about 30 minutes. Got a call the next day offering me a position.

Interview Questions

• Do I adjust to change easily?   1 Answer