MEDRAD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MEDRAD Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MEDRAD in January 2016.

Interview

Called by member of the division, asked several questions about my resume and experiences. It was also informational in that she described the position and the internship. At the end she invited me out to the site where I would talk with the manager and get a tour of the facilities

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate to the medical device industry   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianola, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MEDRAD (Indianola, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had approximately an hour-long phone screening within a few days of being submitted for the job. Two days later, they brought me in for a three hour on-site interview with the members of the team. As I was driving home, I received a job offer. I was never required to write code on a whiteboard. The questions varied greatly in specificity and and complexity between the interviewers, but I never felt like I was getting trick questions or ones meant to aggrandize the interviewer. Coffee and water was provided, but I found myself wishing that I had eaten more extensively before the interview because, by the end of the third hour, I was getting a little loopy.

The job offer on the way home from the interview was unexpected, and has left me feeling a little bit pressured, particularly as the staffing company I'm going through have indicated that they are not amicable to applicants delaying the decision to accept even by a week.

Interview Questions

• When building a custom control in C#, what do you need to do to display it in a custom manner?   1 Answer
    • If you have a graphical interface and a control program, for example for a calculator, and you can't use events, delegates, or sockets to communicate, how would you coordinate the two modules?   1 Answer
    • What are the potential issues of using recursion?   1 Answer
    • What are your feelings on software process and documentation?   1 Answer

Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MEDRAD (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Worked as a temp for a while, showed some skills and made some connections. Applied for a rare opening and heard from recruiter. Met with a couple middle managers and head of department. Was shown around.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I would be ok with type of work.   1 Answer
    • Was asked some techival questions that I did and didn't know the answer to.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay was firm based on pay scale.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MEDRAD (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Well organized interview process.

Interviewed with four people - marketing, sales, HR.

I heard very different answers to my questions from each person (big red flag). The HR person was upset with me about the lack of alignment!?

Make sure you ask the same question of all the interviewers to get a sense for the company. I had the feeling that each one was trying to tell me what I wanted to hear.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MEDRAD (Warrendale, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

Worked in production the year before and applied for an internship this past summer. Had a phone interview with someone from the HR department first, and a few days later had a phone interview with a department manager and their supervisor. Was offered the position after talking with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Position was an unpaid internship so no negotiations took place.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MEDRAD (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2008.

Interview

You get scheduled to meeet with 6 or more people and you come in for basically a full 6-8 hour day of interviews. Some people are rigorous with questions and others just want to see your personality as they already have a general understanding of your skills from your resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me middle of the road pay and I was able to negotiate for mor edue to awards etc.