MEDRIO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MEDRIO Interview Questions

3.2

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Seemed to quick but they are not genuine in their feedback. I was told that the ceo wanted to skip the SKYPE interview and meet me in person. If he liked me he would approve an offer. I went through a significant personal expense to travel 8 hours for the meeting. It went very well. 3 days later I was told that he wanted to interview a few more people. 3 weeks later they told that they decided to promote from within. I wouldn't have made the trip if I wasn't at an offer pending. I asked what the CEO didnt like and was only repeated back that they decided to promote from within. No offer to compensate for expenses or anything.

Interview Questions

• Standard. Have you presented to C level. Multi-customer. Quota achievement history.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1st was a 30 minute recruiter phone interview. 2nd was 30 minute onsite to meet team members. 3rd was 10 minute phone chat with hiring manager. (Calling it an interview would be a stretch.) 4th was short notification for invitation to come to evening 1-hour mix and mingle at office with other jobseekers, (my competition), where we jockeyed to talk to the influencers. Decisions made after that. Strange interview process and culture.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviews consisted of initial phone screen followed by two in persons with the SDR Manager and Team. Started with phone screen with SDR recruiter. First in person interview was one on one with the SDR Manager. Both interviews were casual, more information gathering. Second in person consisted of a panel interview with entire SDR Team, followed by a mock sales call, and ending with answering a riddle. Although, I thought the process was one step too long, overall, my experience was positive.

NCS Interview

Interview

Went to a Mingle where there was around 15 members of the sales team in attendance. I felt very pressured to make as good of an influence on each different member in the short 1 hour time frame allotted. With others also fighting for their time, I found it to be a struggle to make a lasting impression.

Interview Questions

• Many employees asking unrelated questions.   2 Answers

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy - I had an initial phone screen and was then brought into the office for a mingle where I met with most of the sales team and had a quick panel interview with the VP of sales and other candidates. Then I had a second phone screen with the manager, and was brought in for a second in office interview. I was offered the job the next day and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic background questions about my work and school experience, and how they would help me in this position. No trick questions.   Answer Question

New Customer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Extremely fast paced and rigorous. Went to a mingle and met everyone on the sales team, from there, we met the VP of Sales, and had a phone screen after the fact. Went in for final round, met with a team of NCS's and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Off the wall interview questions. Asked to answer riddles and do a mock sales call.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO.

Interview

First I applied online, then was asked to come in for a more casual meet and greet ("Mingle"), then I was asked to come in for a formal interview, and after that I concluded with a final interview.

I enjoyed the process very much. The Mingle was a great way to meet a good amount of people within the company, get a feel for the company culture and introduce myself. Moving through the process, I felt as if everyone I had a chance to speak with was very transparent as far as the role, the company and the career path. I felt very confident and excited to accept the job.

Interview Questions

• I had to go through a few different role-playing situations.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MEDRIO.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back from the HR department.

Stage 1: An in person interview with the director of the marketing team.
    Stage 2: About a week later, a panel interview. I was asked to prepare a demand generation strategy for the company.
    Stage 3: An in person interview with the CEO.

What i loved the most about the process was the fact that it was quick and efficient. It wasn't as dragging and painful as how other companies tend to handle it. Everyone I met with was transparent, answered all my questions and I felt confident accepting the position.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO in July 2014.

Interview

5 interviews, although this may not be the case now.
    1st phone screen from HR- tell me about yourself, what you do in your job, do you match what this job is looking for, salary expectations
    2nd WebEx with Director of Customer Support- how do you use this software
    3rd w/ potential team members and manager
    4th w/ COO & writing assessment
    5th w/ CEO & new director, vp

Interview Questions

• In a minute, can you please tell me why you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Cut and dry but sprinkled with benefits other companies do not offer.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

1. Initial Interview started out as an invitation to a Happy Hour paired with their Internal Sales Team.

2. Second interview I met with a member of the support team and the Director followed by a written SAT questions and customer scenario exercises.

3. The third interview was a meeting with the COO of the company and another support team member cancelled out of meeting with me. I sent emails to setup another meeting and I received no response.

4. The fourth interview was organized as a phone call but turned out to be a WebEx meeting and was tested scenarios on their platform. I was not told this prior to my appointment and was caught by surprise by the VP of Sales & Marketing.

Unfortunately, I received an automated rejection notice from Accolo 30 minutes after my WebEx Interview. I was completely shocked by how unprofessional this process has been.

Interview Questions

• Google Question: How would you measure the Empire State Building with a penny?   Answer Question