MEDRIO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MEDRIO

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1st was a 30 minute recruiter phone interview. 2nd was 30 minute onsite to meet team members. 3rd was 10 minute phone chat with hiring manager. (Calling it an interview would be a stretch.) 4th was short notification for invitation to come to evening 1-hour mix and mingle at office with other jobseekers, (my competition), where we jockeyed to talk to the influencers. Decisions made after that. Strange interview process and culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

I contacted the CEO and got an interview right away with the director of sales 3 others. I was asked to put together a 10 - 15 minute power point presentation about my knowledge of them, the sales process, why they should hire me etc. I got roughly 12 hours to do this (actually I apriciated this as they fit me in at the last minute).

When I got to their office at 8:00 I set up my presentation. Met the folks and started to go through it. This is where it got weird in that they barely acknowledged me even being there!

I don't know if they had someone else in mind - but after spending the amount of time I did to put together a compelling presenations it would have been nice if they could of closed their computers and actually listened. I didn't get the offer but after my experiance this was fine with me.

Interview Questions

• Putting together 15 slides and turning it around very quickly.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied through craigslist for the entry level sales job (cold-calling) and was called in for an interview. I met with the manager who reviewed my resume and told that although he thought I might be a good fit, he also thought I might be qualified for the Account Executive (higher level) sales position, since I had already had several years of experience. He told me, however, that this position would be more competitive in terms of getting hired.

I decided to try for the Account Executive position and was invited back for a panel interview during which I was expected to give a powerpoint presentation regarding why I felt I was a good fit. There were four people at the table from the sales and marketing department. The presentation went well, although it was a but daunting to handle questions from the panel, but I felt I did a good job in overcoming their objections.

About a week later I received an email inviting me back for the final interview with the Director of Sales, but I had already taken another position.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the differences are from selling to small businesses to selling to larger companies or corporations?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO in April 2013.

Interview

Complete craziness and zero organization. I found this opening on Linkedin and was greeted with a in person interview just to see if i was a live human. Next was a panel interview with 4 people and you need to give a slide show presentation about myself while everybody worked on there laptops. I then had to come back to meet with the VP of Sales /marketing and his side kick for a one on one interview. Then wait 5 weeks then get called into a final one on one with the COO who is the only one with a clue .

Interview Questions

• The questions are basic, but its very difficult being interviewed by folks that this is there first sales job and everybody is on there lap tops during all meetings   Answer Question

Negotiation

Horrible pay, if you want to succeed and make money just say no.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Used a recruiter and started process within days of identifying opportunity.

Three interviews:
    1. Screening call: 1/2 hour call that was probably the best screening call I have ever had. I felt like our energy levels matched and it was a good balance of me learning about them and them learning about me.
    2. Panel Interview: I actually skipped a step because of scheduling and had my panel interview with the Director of Sales and an AE. I did do the powerpoint presentation on myself and I thought it was great in starting a conversation about not only my strengths and accomplishments but whether personally I fit in with their culture.
    3. COO interview: This was not a formality interview with an executive. He made me work for it for over an hour including a white board session on my sales process. Great Interview!

Interview Questions

• Nothing was out of the ordinary except an unrelated puzzle at the end of the study. I also had to take a bit of a math test based on their price structure. I think this was b/c I was really pushing the Director of Sales for the next step and I had already skipped a step   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied on Medrio's website, and I got a call back a few weeks later. On the phone, I was asked basic recruiter questions about my qualifications. Next I was invited to meet with the director of software, and a few other employees. In the interview, I was asked questions about asp.net, TSql, WCF, and other technologies.

It was great! I walked into the office, and the whole company was working together to send their customers cookies they baked as a team the day prior. The atmosphere at this company is amazing. Laid back, but still high energy. Everyone understands their role. I have yet to meet someone at this company who is not willing to step out of their role's responsibilities to help the company thrive.

Interview Questions

• How do you enable WCF services for ASP.net forms for ajax calls?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Standard

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy - I had an initial phone screen and was then brought into the office for a mingle where I met with most of the sales team and had a quick panel interview with the VP of sales and other candidates. Then I had a second phone screen with the manager, and was brought in for a second in office interview. I was offered the job the next day and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic background questions about my work and school experience, and how they would help me in this position. No trick questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviews consisted of initial phone screen followed by two in persons with the SDR Manager and Team. Started with phone screen with SDR recruiter. First in person interview was one on one with the SDR Manager. Both interviews were casual, more information gathering. Second in person consisted of a panel interview with entire SDR Team, followed by a mock sales call, and ending with answering a riddle. Although, I thought the process was one step too long, overall, my experience was positive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

apply online, someone calls you, and if they like you, you make it to round 2. I applied online, and then received an email from the RC/recruiter who wanted to set up an initial screening. I assumed it would go well because I have a unique background in sales/biz dev, though it sadly was completely lost upon the person I spoke with.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with cold calls? What can you tell me about Medrio? What does Medrio do? What kind of experience do you have in sales? Why do you want to work at Medrio?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Seemed to quick but they are not genuine in their feedback. I was told that the ceo wanted to skip the SKYPE interview and meet me in person. If he liked me he would approve an offer. I went through a significant personal expense to travel 8 hours for the meeting. It went very well. 3 days later I was told that he wanted to interview a few more people. 3 weeks later they told that they decided to promote from within. I wouldn't have made the trip if I wasn't at an offer pending. I asked what the CEO didnt like and was only repeated back that they decided to promote from within. No offer to compensate for expenses or anything.

Interview Questions

• Standard. Have you presented to C level. Multi-customer. Quota achievement history.   Answer Question