MEDTOX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MEDTOX Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MEDTOX.

Interview

First HR will conduct a phone interview. Then face to face interview with the supervisor. The interview consisted of a series of questions. I had 2 supervisors interview me together for 2 different positions. The interview questions were based on education experience and personal character.

Interview Questions

• They will want to know if you have had organic chemistry courses and if you can multi task and follow directions   Answer Question

Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDTOX.

Interview

More of casual interview, phone screen is first, followed by a 1 on 1 interview with your would be supervisor, once a job offer is extended you'll review the contract and are required to pass a drug screen, questions: where did you go to school, what is your degree, do you get along well working with others, any conflicts or previous disciplinary actions at your previous job, etc

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MEDTOX in September 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and the hiring manager, followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager, including a tour of the lab. The questions were straightforward, it was a positive experience. I got an offer within a couple days after the interview.

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brighton, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MEDTOX (New Brighton, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

The billing manager brought in the team lead for the position I eventually was hired for so they could better describe the daily duties and expectations I would have. I thought this was a very smart move on Medtox's part. They asked some general questions that most employers ask for prospective employees, but they mainly asked questions related to the specific position I applied for, and they wanted to better understand my previous work experience...which is all I can ask for. Overall, the face-face interview took about 20-30 minutes which I believe is the right amount of time for both employer and employee need to know if this is the right fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my plans were for the foreseeable future, which indicates to me they are interested in helping you advance your career in any ways that they can.   1 Answer

Technologist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MEDTOX in February 2011.

Interview

Found out about the company through a U of M job fair. Met a recruiter who told me to apply online. I had a phone interview and a follow-up one on one interview. They offered me a job pending the results from a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What types of laboratory instruments are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MEDTOX in February 2009.

Interview

During the phone interview you miss all the other information you gather from actually going to the company and meeting the people as well as all of the non-verbal information that is missed from not talking with the interviewer in person. I also had some difficulty hearing some of the questions because of poor phone reception.

Interview Questions

• What percent of your day at your last job did you spend interacting with customer on the phone, email, and fax?   1 Answer

ASR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MEDTOX in September 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Call back within 1 week. One on one behavioral interview with HR. One on one interview with hiring manager. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Hourly rate