MG2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

MG2 Interview Questions

2.8

Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MG2.

Interview

My 3 interviewers came from 3 separate design studios and held various titles (1 associate, 1 senior associate, and 1 principal.) Interview itself was not very technical, and they primarily asked questions about certain pieces of my resume. Overall, it seemed more like a conversation than an interview.

Architect (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MG2 (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

After filing and submitting an online application through their website, they will contact you for an interview, which can be in person or online, depending on location. The prospective senior employees are the ones that will interview you personally, more than once. All other correspondence is with an HR employee.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions relating to your professional experience, the type of office you worked on and the particular functions and projects.   Answer Question

Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MG2 in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then heard back in a month. Then I had Skype interview. Several people interviewed me. They are very friendly. I didn't have much time to talk about my portfolio but just talk about myself and work experiences. Then, we talked about one or two projects that is related to our topic. They asked what type of project, I would like to work on. At the end, they asked if I have any question.

Interview Questions

• One things that they asked me was " what is your plan in one year" then "what is your plan in ten years?"   1 Answer

Architects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MG2 (Eugene, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was done via skype. 2 principals interviewed me. The process felt very casual. It was an hour long interview. The first half we went through my resume, focusing on the work experience. And then they asked about some pages/images on my online portfolio. The next half they talked about the company itself, such as their goals, design process, etc. After that, they left about 10 minutes for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Junior Architectural Designer Interview

Interview

Applied online, got an email to schedule a phone interview.Had a phone interview for approximately 40 minutes or so. It was with HR, not an architect working there. It was clear to me that she was just reading questions off the list as she was told to, so it did not feel like a good conversation. She did not seem like she was interested in getting to know me as a candidate, but rather just wanted to get the answers for the listed questions. She got very defensive when I mentioned I am looking for a firm where I can grow to be a better designer, not just a draftsman.

Architectural Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MG2 (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was easy- there were 3 employees who interviewed me, I now know for all different teams. It seemed like a conversation more than an interview. I instantly felt welcome.

Interview Questions

• Are you more interested in interior design or architecture   1 Answer

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MG2 (Bellevue, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR rep at Mulvannyg2 for a pre-qualifying phone interview. The questions were straight forward. I asked the HR rep about the trajectory of the position, and there was no answer to this question. In fact, I was given a short response. "We don't want someone who is looking for their next more, but someone who would be in the position for 2-3 years". That shut me right up.

Interview Questions

• Is anything but 100% accuracy ever acceptable?   1 Answer

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MG2 (Bellevue, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

I felt a very welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. I ran through my portfolio and focused on my best projects. When I was asked questions, they gave an adequate amount of time to answer. At the end I was given a tour of the space by one of my interviewers.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MG2 (Bellevue, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a panel interview with a few managers. The interview was fairly standard with questions about availability, past experience, and desired work environment. Everyone was very friendly and the whole thing felt more like a conversation. The entire interview only last about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MG2 in September 2011.

Interview

My friend help me hand in my resume. two people from the architecture team and one HR manager, they ask me several questions about what kind software I can use, and they looked at my portfolio. They really love my portfolio. and I got the internship offer