MLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at MLC

Claims Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MLC (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very professional and considerate. I have nothing negative to comment on the interview process.
    The managers knew what they wanted and were very respectful and knowledgable. I had the skills they were looking for. So my interview went very well

WRAP Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MLC (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

one interview, very easy. all about fit, goals, relationships. nothing to difficult. standard. basic .
    • Monitor Stock management systems to maintain stock integrity. Ensuring all inventory movement is recorded accurately and assisting with end of year stock takes and regular cycle counts.
    • Analyzed daily order fulfillment reports, ensuring that detailed instructions were followed precisely by my team and errors were minimized.
    • Achieved exceptional rates of efficiency, productivity and quality within the majority of workflows.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was not able to negotiate

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MLC (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2012.

Interview

First stage is online application (including CV screen and academic requirements). Received a callback to proceed to a group assessment day held in North Sydney with about 100 other candidates. this focused aroud a team problem solving task. Finally received a callback for a final round of interviews which consisted of 2 x one-on-one interviews with current staff members.

Interview Questions

• When have you shown leadership   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MLC in September 2008.

Interview

informal interview at a coffee shop with would be manager. usual situational questions.

Interview Questions

• discribe a challenge with a team situation and how you contributed to solving it.   Answer Question