MOL AMERICA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MOL AMERICA (Lombard, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Gets a phone call from NY for pre-screening.
    If everything goes well, then you'll receive a couple links for assessments (excel, some sort of English test that reminds me of ACT/SAT back in high school, and then the personality test).
    If the assessment results matched what they are looking for, then you'll get a interview.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't hired as an Operation Analyst, but more of an over-qualified coordinator.
      The most difficult question I think they asked me is "why did I leave my previous employer".   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I just took what they offered.

Import Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MOL AMERICA (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called the same day I submitted my resume online. One phone interview HR and one in person interview with managers. After 2 weeks I received the offer letter.

Export Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MOL AMERICA (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got a email asking me to confirm the interview and I did and arrived on the scheduled day. I was interviewed by both the Export and Import manager at the same time.

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard "Name a time when" type of interview questions.   1 Answer

Carrier Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MOL AMERICA (Lombard, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was fairly relaxed. I interviewed with two people who were in managerial positions with the company. They treated me very nicely and I did not worry about the process as a result.