MOUNTAIN LTD. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MOUNTAIN LTD. Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at MOUNTAIN LTD.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Gloucester, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MOUNTAIN LTD. (New Gloucester, ME) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a pre-interview phone call approximately two weeks later. The call was from the hiring manager. She briefly outlined the role and provided more inclusive details on her expectations and the position's performance quotas. She wanted to confirm that it was still something I was interested in. She then set up the face to face interview at Mountain. The office was clean and seemed like a fun place to work. The dress was business casual. We walked through a printed copy of my resume and discussed my experience and how I could add value to Mountain in the role. Very general questions: Greatest strength, Greatest weakness, Favorite Job, Least Favorite Job, Favorite Manager, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your perception of what your role will be in as a recruiter. (i.e. what do you think you'll be doing here)   Answer Question

Remp Interview

Interview

This is a temp job interview is over the phone not easy to accomplish. Many papers to fill-out and have to spend money on processing your I-9 (notary fees) and mailing fees for all documents. Difficulties in getting paid and set up on direct deposit. No holiday, sick pay and no vacation pay.

Interview Questions