MPI Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2018

2.3

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mattawan, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPI Research (Mattawan, MI) in July 2008.

Interview

A fifteen minute interview with a few basic questions and a follow-up e-mail that another candidate was chosen.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mattawan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPI Research (Mattawan, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Called me and set up interview, day of interview I was given a facility tour along with 5 other candidates. After the tour they make you sit and wait in the lobby and you interview with different groups depending on who was interested. I had interviews with 6 different depts.

Anonymous Employee in Mattawan, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPI Research (Mattawan, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied three weeks before, I got my phone interview. After that it took me one week to have my personal interview, it was in Mattawan, MI. I had two interviews with different department, small and large animals. I got accepted with large animals department. After two weeks, I started my job as Research Tech.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problem on working on weekends and late functions?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPI Research.

Interview

You initially receive a call from an HR representative inquiring as to how you found out about the position, what you liked about it, what you would be willing to do, etc. . Then, you will meet with group leaders and applicable management personnel. Initial background checks are conducted and references are checked. Call backs for additional interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would make you a good fit for this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mattawan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPI Research (Mattawan, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, were I also did a personality quiz. It took a couple of weeks to call me and do a brief phone interview, the HR person was very nice and went over salary and job expectations as well as asking about myself. I then went in for and interview with a couple of different departments, both were panel/group interviews with the different Project Leader from their departments. I got a call with an offer that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Have you every had a difficult situation come up with a co-worker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation,.

Anonymous Employee in Mattawan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MPI Research (Mattawan, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

You apply online through their website. If they like you, they'll call you and set up a time for a interview on site. You are sat down with either your department manager, their manager, or sometimes both. Questions weren't hard and it seems like they really just want people who are into their job and will work hard.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPI Research in July 2010.

Interview

They made it sound like a 7:00am-3:30pm schedule with occasional overtime. They did not tell me I would be working almost 90 hour weeks, and almost every holiday. It was kind of misleading.

Negotiation

No negotiation; they stated what the pay was. I was young and inexperienced so I took it..big mistake.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPI Research in March 2012.

Interview

Once interested they will contact you for an onsite interview. Guided tour of area to work in and good set of pre-screened interview questions. Many questions related to personality as well as many were related to the specifics of the job.

Interview Questions

• Which did I work better in: working with a team or working by myself   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mattawan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MPI Research (Mattawan, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

easy they do not ask to many hard questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mattawan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPI Research (Mattawan, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Had one interview, two totally different individuals with different styles, would be reporting to both. Told me about the job, why it was open, but not much about the culture or people I would work with.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They first offered only $16 an hour, which is about $14 less than industry standard, I accepted for a whopping $17 an hour because my unemployment ran out and I needed a job. Such low pay is typical at this place, I later realized.