MTY Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MTY Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MTY Group

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTY Group (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

There were two round interviews. The first round was interviewing with the Marketing Direct. She asked some basic behavior question. It took about 30 minutes. The second round was interviewing with the VP. After that, there was a take-home Excel test. They gave you the raw data, and asked you to prepare the dashboard.

Interview Questions

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MTY Group (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at their Head Office in February-2014. I then received a phone call and a basic interview regarding my past experience. I was at the same time invited for a personal interview. They took three days after the interview to inform me that I be sort listed and if I wish to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• Initial interview with recruiter was done via phone. I then went in to meet with the hiring manager in person. I met with a panel of 2, and was asked back for a final interview. The interview process was detailed and the interviewer had a list of pre set questions. I felt it was important to ask equal number of questions back to the interviewer to impress.   Answer Question