Mac Tools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mac Tools

Analyst Interview

Interview

it went good, they interviewers took all the notes, one of them didnt look serious about this interview, i had this feeling that i wont be selected, took long time for them to answer me back. HR is pathetic.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mac Tools (Westerville, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked to one of the customer service managers and the HR Manager. Very laid back and relaxed atmosphere. The customer service manager was fairly new to his position as manager and I was one of his first interviews. There weren't all of the "usual" questions, it was more of a get to know you type of interview. One of the best I have ever had. Not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Mac Tools?   1 Answer

MSDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mac Tools (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on line at Stanley Black and Decker and once I applied I received a phone call to try and set something up. I spoke to a regional manager and he gave me a run down of the business and told me to think it over and once I got back with him to let him know it was something I wold like to do everything was pretty simple after that. I had a face to face interview with the same regional manager and a district manager after that I did a skype interview with some upper management.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mac Tools (Westerville, OH).

Interview

HR contacted for initial interview and had one on one interviews with several engineering managers. 2nd interview came 3 to 4 weeks later and then was a panel interview with the same folks. At which I was told they would be making a decisions in 3 to 4 weeks on their candidate. I followed up with HR in 3.5 weeks and did not receive any return call or emails.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were the usual list of top interview questions; what is the hardest thing you've done at company xyz..., tell me a time when you had a conflict..., tell me about yourself.. ect.. I wasn't expecting; "Tell me what you do on your free time?"   1 Answer