Mac Tools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mac Tools

MSDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mac Tools (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on line at Stanley Black and Decker and once I applied I received a phone call to try and set something up. I spoke to a regional manager and he gave me a run down of the business and told me to think it over and once I got back with him to let him know it was something I wold like to do everything was pretty simple after that. I had a face to face interview with the same regional manager and a district manager after that I did a skype interview with some upper management.

Interview Questions

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mac Tools (Westerville, OH).

Interview

HR contacted for initial interview and had one on one interviews with several engineering managers. 2nd interview came 3 to 4 weeks later and then was a panel interview with the same folks. At which I was told they would be making a decisions in 3 to 4 weeks on their candidate. I followed up with HR in 3.5 weeks and did not receive any return call or emails.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were the usual list of top interview questions; what is the hardest thing you've done at company xyz..., tell me a time when you had a conflict..., tell me about yourself.. ect.. I wasn't expecting; "Tell me what you do on your free time?"   1 Answer