MagView Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MagView

MagView

Application

I interviewed at MagView

Interview

The online assessment was pretty easy but the formatting of the texts make it confusing. Make sure you pay attention to distinguishing between an empty string and an empty space.

Interview Questions
  • Experiences in computer science field
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MagView

Application

I interviewed at MagView

Interview

Phone interview, from taking a test, to a face to face interview. The process was fair, and pretty quick, and smooth. There was an internal issue, and it was rather resolved quickly to reschedule

Interview Questions
  • Pretty much anything and everything on your resume to where you would like to be
1 person found this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

MagView

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MagView in May 2021

Interview

MagView was unprofessional during my hiring process, which was was lengthy and drawn out. The whole hiring process took about two months and they make you take about 3-4 hours worth of test questions before even offering an interview. One hour before my first interview the hiring manager emailed me that the interview needed to be rescheduled for tomorrow. I had plans but altered them to fit their schedule. After my second interview, they said they would contact me by Wednesday to tell me if I got the job or not. They did not follow up until 5 days later, even though I emailed and called them multiple times asking for the status of my application. It seems time runs slow at MagView, as they are always late with whatever deadline they say.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MagView (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied on indeed.com and 24 hours later I received an automated request to complete 3 different tests to move forward. A quick google search shows that almost all the questions were copied word-for-word from the common google interview questions required for an engineering role at google. This small company wants to pay near-poverty level wages but demands this level of screening before even entertaining the idea of an interview is absurd. Avoid this company at all cost unless you are desperate.

Interview Questions
  • This is a small company offering 45k -60k for a technical support role but are asking applicant to complete tests that are
6 people found this interview helpful

MagView

Application

I interviewed at MagView

Interview

Very laid back and casual conversation. Informative, as well. I liked it a lot, since they seemed to like my background and wanted to find where I would fit best.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MagView (Baltimore, MD) in Aug 2020

Interview

The overall experience was not bad. I had applied to their indeed listing and received an email asking to fill out an application form which I did and now I am hoping to continue.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MagView (Fulton, MD) in Mar 2020

Interview

I applied online. 2 weeks later, I was contacted to take an assessment in their office. If I did well, they would have contacted me again for an in-person interview. Upon arriving for the assessment, the company seemed very disorganized. They could not print the tests and made me and 3 others wait for 20 minutes while they figured it out. Then, they took us into a back room where ~10 other people were already taking the test. We were told if we needed calculators, there were like 5 we could share. The assessment seemed easy but was also pretty long and asked questions about grammar, management skills and basic SQL. I turned in a blank test and walked out. As I was leaving, a man walked into the office and started yelling at the man behind the desk about how he took the assessment and hadn't heard back in weeks.

Interview Questions
  • I never got to the interview stage. But at the assessment stage, they asked me nothing, not even my name.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MagView (Baltimore, MD) in Jan 2020

Interview

1. Do paper work with a lot of questions . It’s not difficult but take about 2.5 hours. 2. Onsite interview to talk with manager who seems nice and easy. He Asked about past experience and some technical questions. 3. Ghosted and no any feedback.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MagView (Columbia, MD) in Nov 2019

Interview

I was asked to come to MagView office to take a knowledge test. The test contained questions about basic programming in C (or Java, can't remember), sing SQL question, short rewriting task and few logic questions. After that they invited me for a frontal interview with the supervisor and one of the team leaders where they asked me few questions about my background and some other personal information. They gave me both their business cards and told me they will call soon to tell me what's my status. They never did. I even tried to contact them both using the emails on their business cards, they ignored me. Very disappointing process, I would expect much better decency from a Hi-Tech company.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

MagView

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MagView

Interview

its was an easy process of answering a question from SQL and customer service. The position is more of a technical customer service role. You also need to have an understanding of programming, just the basic. For example, functions, how they work, and what they would return.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a customer who is angry and insist on getting their way?
2 people found this interview helpful