Maggy London Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maggy London

Sort:

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maggy London (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied Online on their website, got an email about the position 3 days later and then was asked to come in for an interview that week in their New York office.

Make sure you have an online portfolio/website that will help

Overall, easy interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Asked to see portfolio - bring your own computer   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maggy London (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional workplace. Completed one interview and got a call for the job. Extremely easy.

Interview Questions

• None. They had no idea what they were talking about. Salary offered was a joke.   Answer Question

Terrible workplace.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maggy London (New York, NY).

Interview

They were super nice and friendly. They asked great questions. They were excited after my interview process and said they will reach out to me the following week for a second interview because they needed someone as soon as possible. I waited for the email and I never received one. I emailed them about it and they never responded. I emailed them a second time the day before the week ended and they answered back. They said they moved on with someone else. 1) Why would you tell me in the first interview that you'll set me up with a second interview. 2) Why didn't you contact me immediately about finding someone else and have me waiting. 3) Why did you take till the end of that week to respond after I emailed for the second time. It was extremely unprofessional on their part. I was overjoyed for the second interview that they told me I would get and then completely rejected me without notice.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question