Magic Software (Israel) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Magic Software (Israel) Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Magic Software (Israel)

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Software (Israel) (Irvine, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

One interview from hiring manager. One validation interview with another manager. Offer made and accepted. Then interviewed with branch manager as a formality.The hiring manager knew me and had confiedence in my skills. The 2nd interview was with a VP and was more challenging. But we hit it off because he got the sense that I was a hands-on generalist and that was what they needed.

Interview Questions

• Are you a hands-on marketer?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Magic specifically?   1 Answer
    • What's your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I caved and accepted their offer as is.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Magic Software (Israel) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview process was conducted by GM-Global distribution and had lots n lots of professionalism.Process of selection was over all good , but bit in hurry .It seems company have good talent at Sr. management in HQ.But local branch dont have any sale experience and hence they run sale in R&D way !

Interview Questions

• About sales culture in India   1 Answer

Negotiation

It took 2 day , but at last offer was OK and there was many promises made during negotiation phase.But none have been made , even letter of confirmation is not given in 2 years !