Magyar Telekom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Magyar Telekom Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom in September 2009.

Interview

I was referred by an employee of the company to the CEO who was looking for a person for a specific position. I was called by the secretery of the CEO. Interview was set up. Met with him about twice. Then I had to go in meet with the marketing people and based on my meeting I had to give a proposal on how I would do the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

Just a talk about myself and about the responsibilities. Asked about what skills i have, when can i start, how can i come to work. I thought i have every skill for the job, but no offer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2017.

Interview

1st personal meeting round was organized well. HR partner person was objective, we have been knowing each other for long time. I hope I was not pre-clustered. I had to describe myself based on what I heard about the position some minutes before. After that I got different questions regarding the awaited situations like 'need to make perfect presentation in a topic which I am not the best expert but there is one in my team. How to organize the presentation and its preparation?"

Interview Questions

• This interview is ongoing. Suddenly an airplane is accidentally landing on Szerémi street and you are about to look at tens of crying people with injuries out of the planes' window. What are you doing now?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied after the internship online, took the test in the headquarter (two parts test, one is a reading test which put to the proof of comprehension, and one tests the numerical knowledge), then got called for two interviews, one with a colleague from the HR department, and one with my potential boss. The HR interview was mostly just a short talk about who I am, my motivation etc, but on the other interview I had to solve some problems to prove my ability.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider as your biggest challenge and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

IT Help Desk (Student Job) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

There was an interview about general IT knowledge at the student association, then a second round at the Company. They were nice, asked general questions, like where do you see yourself in a few years and stuff like that. Then I had to pretend I am selling a phone to them, because the job has an emphasis on selling too...
    Then after I accepted was a training for 2 weeks without pay (which is not that great), and we listened to actual employees' calls.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They just told that I will get a net amount of 700HUF for an hour not really negotiable

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom (Budapest (Hungary)) in November 2013.

Interview

I had good personal contact. They simply wanted me so the interview process was very simple. There was not big competition. Only one interview was neccesery with the leader of the porganisation and a colleague from human recources.

Interview Questions

• Tell some intersting results from your previous project   Answer Question

Network Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom (Budapest (Hungary)) in May 2012.

Interview

two round with manager only. no HR involved. I think this is not the common approach but in my case it was the situation. No any tests or assessment were performed. hungariean interview only.

Senior Analysis Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2012.

Interview

CV submitted through email, called in by phone, there was just one interview. No other special step took place. On the interview there were 1: my future boss, the department leader and 2: a HR manager, who did not influence the course of the interview. It was about only professional questions, nothing HR magic.

Interview Questions

• If there were complaints against the lifts in this building, how would you discover what the problem is and how would you solve that?   Answer Question

Oss Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom (Budapest (Hungary)) in June 2011.

Interview

Usually fresh/or pre graduates are hunted, and after 3 tests (skills, intelligence, assessment center), and 1 months of training they are changed into interns and let them probe those parts of the company in which they are interested (leaders has to make their departments appealing, and racing for new workforce), if everyone is content usually after 2-3 months or maximum 1 year of part-time work they are accepted as full-time employees according to their leaders power, others fired, or leave the company. Seniors can apply for job via company homepage after registration, after that they are phone screened, group interviewed with leader, and HR assistant, and then they decide what is next.

Interview Questions

• How do you imagine your future in the next 3 years?   1 Answer

Economist Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Magyar Telekom in June 2010.

Interview

The applying process was quite long, the interviews are only on the very end. At first general questions, drivers, and after that specific questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you find out wheter the lamp inside the fridge is on or off after you put off the lamp?   1 Answer