Makita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Makita Interview Questions

Interviews at Makita

Interviews for Top Jobs at Makita

Sort:

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Makita in August 2014.

Interview

General hand in of resume to face to face interview at HQ with the supervisor of the department and HR. There was no screening in person done, but most likely done by Resume

Interview Questions

• General linguistic questions and translation remarks for the company. Necessary knowledge is needed   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Makita (Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)) in July 2011.

Interview

I had three interviews, the first one was with an independent recruiting agent - the next two were at the headquarters of the company. After the third interview I was given 3 tests - English, Math and IQ.

Interview Questions

• Do I see myself working in this company in ten years' time?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Makita (Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)) in June 2014.

Interview

Nice and friendly HR staff. They were genuinely interested in the person in front of them. It was not like a typical Japanese company where you get questions straight out of a list of pre-written questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in ten years?   1 Answer