Managed Health Care Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Managed Health Care Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates.

Interview

Relatively straight forward. Recruiting manager was very friendly, knowledgeable, professional and approachable. There was a phone screening process and interview with a senior associate, and then an in person interview with the director and vice president for the department. They weren't entirely truthful about the organization - watch out for the "we're constantly growing, expanding" advertisement

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really there - I have a feeling that I received a relatively low salary compared to my coworkers

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates (Florham Park, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Friendly, and welcoming interview process. Everyone at MHA was very happy to have me there for the interview. It made the experience an exciting one. Immediately I felt like MHA would be a great work environment for myself. Beth was very approachable and friendly which helped immensely with the on-boarding process. MHA seems to take pride in finding employees that fit with the friendly work environment and that makes it easier to work as a team and makes learning the job easier and more fulfilling.

Interview Questions

• How well do you manage time and how well do you work as a team member?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

Response was pretty quick to online application. Initial phone screen with head of HR followed by in-person interview one week later. Hiring manager interview was run fairly well and well documented, taking 3 pages of notes. Did not get the offer and communication as such could have been better. No response from hiring manager after sending "thank you" email and communication from HR was a template that was more suited for having never received an interview, than someone that came in and met everyone...something that can be fixed in the future hopefully.

Help Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

In my opinion, HR Recruiter was pleasant and explained the position well. Hiring Director placed more emphasis on technical skills and not as much on leadership, process improvement, maturing the Desk.

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates (Florham Park, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a very simple process. My colleague saw an opening and she told me to apply for it. HR reviewed my resume and contacted me immediately. It was a standard interview. Met with the Director of the division, that I applied for, took an excel test to test my skill level and then the VP of the same division.

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

Great interview process. I was contacted by their recruiter to apply for two positions. Interviews were very smooth and mostly conversation based. There was some tests (excel, writing analysis, spotting differences, and comprehension) all were timed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no need for negotiation. Position was presented with firm salary.

Membership Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates (Florham Park, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a three stage interview process where I met with HR, then the Director and Supervisor of the department this was about an hour interview where I was asked a variety of questions about myself. It is important during these interviews that you ask smart, knowledgeable questions. Finally I met with the SVP of Operations for about a 30 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you detailed and organized in your work   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

Typical interview process they ask questions about your experience and why you want to work there etc. Interview took about thirty to forty five minutes. Once hired they walk you around and show you the different departments etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and efficiently in Microsoft excel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates (Florham Park, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

3 interviews

1) phone interview with the company recruiter.

2) In office interview: 2 tests, 1 IQ Test 1 Excel Test. First Interview is with the Corporate recruiter who will go though some previous exp, background, etc. Then an interview with the department director.

3) Interview with the Vice President.

Interview Questions

• In the most detail as possible write the steps of creating a cheeseburger.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Managed Health Care Associates (Florham Park, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial short phone interview with recruiter. Then 1 interview with Director of Department and 1 interview with the SVP of the Department. Interviews with hiring manager and SVP were very comfortable. Not much pressure on the candidate as long as you can have a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Tried negotiating but was not very successful. Company is very strict in paying minimal salary