Manitoba Telecom Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manitoba Telecom Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manitoba Telecom Services in January 2017.

Interview

1st you will go through an over the phone interview after you pass it will ask you to do a simulation test online about customer service.Then they will ask for another sales simulation with one of the recruiter. Then they will request for in person interview it is a panel interview asking situational questions and also behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manitoba Telecom Services in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume to staffing agency got invited for interview 4 weeks later by MTS. Interview haday 5 members. got the offer within an hour of the interview. Process was pretty smooth and covinient.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got the rate is wanted

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manitoba Telecom Services.

Interview

it was good. very informal in a good way. Learned a lot about the type of work and what would be epected. Very few pointed questions about my back ground, which i would have preferred more as it is difficult to know what information they may or may not find important.

Negotiation

unknown

Gen Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manitoba Telecom Services (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

The stages you will go through in a job interview process will depend on an employer’s practices and the level of position that you are applying for. Keep in mind that at each point in the flow of things, you are expected to be at your best.

This means that you should try to maintain your enthusiasm and professionalism at all times. Treat every person you deal with during the interview cycle with the same level of courtesy and respect. Then follow up in a timely manner. This will create the strongest impression possible, and reassure the employer that they’ve made the best choice in offering to hire you.

Interview Questions

• customer service experience / what would you do if your co-worker is rude / do you have a general idea about IP based network / what do you know about MTS /   Answer Question