Mapletree Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mapletree Investments

3.2

Manager Level Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mapletree Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews, first with the Head of the hiring department and second with a representative from HR. HR's interview questions were incredibly awkward and inappropriate. After asking intrusive questions about my family background (just to clarify, my background was unconventional, but not privileged), she proceeded to ask me if I was married (I'm not) and whether I was planning to get married and have children!

Interview Questions

• Whether I was planning to get married and have children   1 Answer

Investor Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mapletree Investments (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied it on the company job portal and was contacted 1 week later. The first panel interview was with the hiring division and another HR manager. After getting shortlisted for second panel interview, you have to complete online assessment centre. Second panel interview was with SVP of HR and HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions like tell me about yourself and why you are interested in the job. Because I had prior experience, they asked how I had handled difficult situations. Interviewers were very friendly   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mapletree Investments (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

There is one round of interview with the project manager and a HR. The usual questions from HR (Personality) and technical question from the PM. Nothing difficult or challenging if you know what the job requires you to do.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mapletree Investments (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to Mapletree China. Got one phone interview. The interviewer was a Singaporean. He asked me why real estate industry, what my personal insight was and what was a different thing for me. I was naive and did not do much preparation though these questions were quite common and standard.

Interview Questions

• What was your view on China's real estate industry?   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mapletree Investments in August 2016.

Interview

The 3 interviewers were friendly, but at the start of the interview they realised that I don't have the skill sets that they're looking for. Hence the interview become more of a sharing session from the Marketing Director, and I wasn't asked much questions. Overall a nice experience!

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mapletree Investments (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

Process was ok but it was alot of general questions and chit chatting. at the end of the session, im not sure if they know me or i know them. But they take a very long time and never come back! I think a rejection letter is a minimum thing to do.

Interview Questions

• asked about general questions, not on competencies nor performance   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mapletree Investments (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

Nothing too technical. More questions on how one would deal with current role if you have the similar experience. Understanding of current job scope and whether you will be able to explain im detail your day to day task and routine.

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of a situation where you have to deal with difficult co workers   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Interview

The interview was informal with HR and Head of Asset Management. More question was asked about fit of the candidate as it is an entry level position. There was a single round of interview before they extend an offer within 2 weeks time.

Leasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mapletree Investments (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

The entire interview involved the interviewer asking a bunch of questions. Be prepared to be grilled with questions, and it seems that they are looking for someone who is willingly to work hard and long hours.

Investment Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mapletree Investments.

Interview

over the telephone, three people on management interviewed me, very relax. it lasted for about 30 mninutes. however, it took them about 4 months to finally give me an offer. you have to take the initiative to keep in constant communication with HR

Interview Questions

• q. tell me about yourself. tell me about your past work experience. what do you know about financial modelling. if you have a billion dollars where would invest in and wh   Answer Question