Mark's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mark's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2017

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mark's in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first. Asked me why I wanted to work at Mark's, why I left my previous job, etc. Short in-person interview. Again, asked why I wanted to work there, my availability, how far away I lived. Easy and casual.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mark's (Langley, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I dropped by and gave them my resume, a few days later the manager called me and had a five minute phone interview. She then asked for me to come by for a real in person interview. It was about 20 minutes long. Very easy just asked about prior experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mark's in April 2017.

Interview

Started with phone interview, pretty easy. After the interviewer asked me questions, she scheduled an interview with the store manager and I and helped me prepare by telling me how to dress and tips on what to say. When i met with the store manager, it was really easy and the manager was great.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mark's (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview, applied online and dropped off the resume in person as well, they asked me for my reference the same day and call them next day, the whole process tooke less than a week,

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mark's (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very comfortable because the people were friendly and didn't put me on the spot. They made the interview more about what they are looking for and let my resume speak for itself.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be able to support multiple people.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mark's (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I walked in the store and got a call after 2 days for interview. Then, after 2 days I was signing my offer letter. The Manager just asked me acouple of questions regarding my availability

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mark's.

Interview

The interview process was standard. There was a phone interview with HR. Basic questions were asked, easy. Then there was an in person interview which was more challenging. I had two managers interview me. Questions were not impossible but did require some thought. Overall the interview was standard and not too challenging. The company seems more interested in if you will fit their culture than if you just have the requirements to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Q. What are your strengths/weaknesses
      Q. What are the steps you would take to forecasting the sales of a product?
      Q. Tell me what you know about Marks.
      Q. Why did you apply for this job.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mark's.

Interview

The interview process was easy, I basically just had to show up. It was a co-op placement so the interview was basically just a formality. I wore a skirt and smiled.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mark's.

Interview

I had one interview to get this position. The interview went smoothly and the manager was very friendly and forthcoming about his intentions. The manager outlined his expectations and they had a strong policy to hire outstanding individuals to better serve customers. The training process was fairly detailed about product knowledge.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mark's in December 2014.

Interview

The Interview and hring process was very simple. My manage made it feel very comfortable and not a nerve racking situation you are required to give 2 refrences. Then they will get back to you after you've been hired you are required to do some online clearing and read through a whimis handbook.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at marks?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't really able to negotiate anything my advice would be to start as a part time and make your way up to a higher position.