MarketSphere Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MarketSphere Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MarketSphere

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSphere in July 2013.

Interview

I applied for a Sr. Consultant position in Hyperion Practice and the interview was straight forward. No difficult question, it was straight on what experience I have and what I have done in my projects

Negotiation

1 Week

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSphere (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Made contact with recruiter at college. Did a 1 day interview at office with multiple people. Received offer 2 weeks later and started a 2 months after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was out of college, no leverage to negotiated

Associate Consultant (My Guess) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSphere (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Discovered this company at my college's job fair. I was fortunate enough to talk to a hiring manager instead of some lower level associate. Had an interesting conversation with him which led me to the interview. The interview was with 4 different people from 4 different service area. They did not provide me a job description before the interview, even after I asked the HR rep 3 or 4 times. So basically, I was going in without a clue as to what position I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Which service area do you see yourself working in this company?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketSphere (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Easy, just 2 phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I set my price and stuck to it.

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MarketSphere in April 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward