Marketing 360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Marketing 360

2.9

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Alexandria, VA) in July 2019.

Interview

First was a phone interview, then if they decide they want to move forward they have you complete a writing assignment which is writing a press release announcing you joining the team.

Interview Questions

• What stood out about this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marketing 360.

Interview

We started off with a phone call to make sure I was able to have natural conversation and ask questions. Next was a phone call with the managers that would be supervising me directly. Then an in house interview with the same two managers and the CSO.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

CRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Fort Collins, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

The Employer gives you the job description. You state your strengths and witnesses. You explain why you would be a good fit here. From there they will let you know via phone call if you got the job.

Content Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 in March 2017.

Interview

After filling out the application online, I was contacted for an interview. The team I interviewed with was incredibly nice and welcoming, but didn't pull punches when it came to asking questions to ensure I'd be a good fit. A few weeks later, I was contacted with an offer. There was a background check and quite a bit of pre-employment paperwork, and any time I had a question they were really quick and helpful when answering.

Interview Questions

• When you get stuck while writing, what do you do to get back on track?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 in March 2017.

Interview

1- submit application
    2- phone interview, pretty standard questions, just be yourself
    3- basically if you have a decent personality they will invite you in to meet you and conduct a further interview
    4-hired/not

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Madwire/What do you know about us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Fort Collins, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an online application, a phone interview and an in person with the CEO and the CLO.
    over all the process was a normal process but the interview with the CEO can be intimidating

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

When i applied i filled out the app...2-3 days later i received a call from the hiring manager.

after that we had an hour long call where he just aked me questions normal interview type stuff.

but i could tell it was different than any other sales job i was looking to apply for.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good salesman?   1 Answer

Ad Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Review with just myself and the four team leaders I would be working under. Didn't feel tense, asked more questions about my character than my past accomplishments (company is focused on building a great company culture).

Interview Questions

• What do you like doing outside of work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

I initially applied online. Then Samson, the recruiting coordinator, reached out to me very quickly. He scheduled an over the phone meeting. At the end of that phone call with Samson, he offered me a second interview on site. I accepted and came in about a week later. I interviewed with my soon to be team leaders, Luke and Matt.
    The interview was great. Really more about my people skills and ability to work in a sales environment and fit in to the culture.

Application

Interview

Straight forward, though the questionnaire was interesting to complete.

This is a sales position, so you should be able to sell yourself appropriately. That being said, selling is about learning, listening, and finding opportunities to highlight where you can make a difference. An interview is no different.