Marketing 360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Loveland, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process involved three individuals that I would be working with on different levels. They asked a variety of questions, which I imagine was helpful in determining whether I would be a good fit for each of the different pieces.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Loveland, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

Makes you think in your feet. Definitely the most interesting interview I've ever had. They ask questions that test your knowledge of your position, but also ask quirky questions that see how well you can react to weird situations. Ultimately they are more looking for culture fits than people who have "qualified credentials"

Interview Questions

• Your best friend is a giraffe, your friend giraffe is running from the police for crimes he committed. He comes to you for help hiding him, where do you hide your friend giraffe?   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Loveland, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was great. You have to apply and complete an exam which helps determine if you are qualified for the position. You are contacted by the hiring manager who sets up the interview. As soon as you walk in the building you can feel the energy which continued into the interview. The two gentlemen that interviewed me were energetic, fun, and extremely sharp which made me very anxious to hopefully get hired. It was low pressure, and very specific. Best interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Web/Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Loveland, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview process. There was a portfolio presentation and one on one questions. Was not intimidating, and made me very excited about the prospect of working for the company.

Interview Questions

• What about this company made you apply?   1 Answer

Marketing 360 Response

Aug 27, 2015 – Co-CEO

Thank you! Excited to have you.

Content Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 in March 2017.

Interview

After filling out the application online, I was contacted for an interview. The team I interviewed with was incredibly nice and welcoming, but didn't pull punches when it came to asking questions to ensure I'd be a good fit. A few weeks later, I was contacted with an offer. There was a background check and quite a bit of pre-employment paperwork, and any time I had a question they were really quick and helpful when answering.

Interview Questions

• When you get stuck while writing, what do you do to get back on track?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Loveland, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was more intense than the in-person interview. Once you get past that, everyone is pretty cool. There was a lot of laughing in my in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Fort Collins, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an online application, a phone interview and an in person with the CEO and the CLO.
    over all the process was a normal process but the interview with the CEO can be intimidating

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

When i applied i filled out the app...2-3 days later i received a call from the hiring manager.

after that we had an hour long call where he just aked me questions normal interview type stuff.

but i could tell it was different than any other sales job i was looking to apply for.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good salesman?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing 360 in March 2017.

Interview

1- submit application
    2- phone interview, pretty standard questions, just be yourself
    3- basically if you have a decent personality they will invite you in to meet you and conduct a further interview
    4-hired/not

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Madwire/What do you know about us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marketing 360 (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

I initially applied online. Then Samson, the recruiting coordinator, reached out to me very quickly. He scheduled an over the phone meeting. At the end of that phone call with Samson, he offered me a second interview on site. I accepted and came in about a week later. I interviewed with my soon to be team leaders, Luke and Matt.
    The interview was great. Really more about my people skills and ability to work in a sales environment and fit in to the culture.