MarketsandMarkets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and shared role and responsibilities of Account Director position. Had a role play with executives from India. First call introducing yourself, provide company overview, value proposition and executives asked questions so role play was interactive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what makes MarketsandMarkets unique to other research firms in North America?   1 Answer

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

Focus on past experience and list of contact to generate new business

Interview Questions

Negotiation

open for discussion

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Manager in India by the name of Ankit & Shweta. I then had a roleplay a few days later with the CEO, which, not knowing anything about the company, was a bit challenging. In fact, I could hardly understand him.

Interview Questions

• Roleplay - "pretend I am a client and let's do a roleplay, and I already have Frost & Sullivan/Gartner, why do I need you?"   1 Answer

Client Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Fort Myers, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviews were very fast and did not go into to much depth. I did have this interview with the CEO, and have not spoken to him since. I didn't think it went too well, but I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our report vs competitors?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Lengthy, HR does not know what are the interests of candidates and send them to any domain manager randomly and if selected you are not allowed to change your department or work in your area of expertise

Interview Questions

• Value chain and Porter Five Force Analysis of Energy and Power Industry   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (New Delhi (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

A 30 min telephonic interview starting with tell me about your profile and then questions which circled around the experience I had in my job as Business Analyst ( Analyzing whether it was a Pre-sales job or not) which was followed by asking by pitch when I performed sales for a digital marketing firm in my internship of MBA. Continued to what I know about MnM and if I had any questions regarding the role. They told me that the answer were good but I lack the confidence to be in a big B2B sales firm. So told to call again next day with a question of preparing a pitch for MnM to its clients. The call has kept postponing till a week where I was told they'll call but not got till now. Hoping for a positive response.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Sell that watch to me? Describ your self in two minutes? How will you convince a gatekeeper to pass through a CEO? The interview process was normal as it went through a GD round and then it processed with PI accordingly. The questions are asked and are accepted for an answer.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

Only just 3 rounds to check your communication skills. First the case study round followed by two PI rounds. First PI round is to check your marketing knowledge and​ presentation skills. Second PI is to check how confident you are .

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Saw the advertisement in a Job portal, submitted the CV. It got shortlisted and I was called for personal interview. After the questions on my experience, my education certificates and 2 references were verified..

Interview Questions

• Describe your recent 4 years experience.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

the process was good. had a first round with the Hr who explained about the company and what to expect. then the SME round gave clarity on the profile and the kind of work place. the final round with the CEO rendered the final touch to make a quick preference.

Interview Questions

• A situation/case wherein I was expected to sell the product of the company   Answer Question