Maryview Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maryview Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maryview Medical Center (Portsmouth, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

First step in the interview process consisted of a phone screen. General questions asked about previous experience. I was asked during the phone screen why I wanted to work for the hospital and unit I applied for. After securing an in person interview, I worked with the unit manager and unit secretary for scheduling dates. A panel interview was conducted with the unit manger, day/night charge nurses, and 2 unit staff RNs.

Interview Questions

Staff RN Felemetry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maryview Medical Center (Portsmouth, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was easy for me. It has since changed and a precorded interview screening is used. Many people who are excellent candidates do not get by this initial screening. Don 't know why but have been told it is some kind of psychological test.

Interview Questions

• The usual, why are leaving your current job.   1 Answer
    • References   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate as the hospital was very needy. Times have changed, however, and money is tight.