Mascon Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mascon Global

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mascon Global (Mooresville, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with an Human Resources representative on the phone with more general interview questions. The second interview was with a team of the hiring manager, Operations Manager, and HR representative. After the second interview, they sent 3 Prove IT tests to be completed. The final step was an phone interview with the VP of Sales.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mascon Global in January 2013.

Interview

Was difficult and lasted for more than 1 month. However, the Bnagalore office is not operating as of now. I worked there for close to 1 year and was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• General Technical questions, related to job and some behavioral questions.   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mascon Global (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

the interview process is normal telephonic and direct rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• Why should i need to offer the position?   1 Answer

The salary package they offer is not satisfied

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mascon Global (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewer did not have any knowledge in that area and i saw him just before interview asking his colleagues what question should he ask and what will be the answers. Later in interview he did not agree on my answers which were perfectly right. And next day i received a mail that my candidature is rejected.