Masimo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Masimo

3.1

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masimo (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2020.

Interview

The overall process was very smooth. HR was very helpful in scheduling and setting up the interviews. I have interviewed with other companies and this was by far the best experience I have had.

There were Multiple rounds.. Phone, Presentation, In Person, Skype.

Interview Questions

• In your past position, how did you create relationship and how did that lead to winning a deal?   Answer Question

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Masimo (Irvine, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online from Masimo web site. Received email about phone screening with HR first. Then 2nd phone screening with hiring manager. On-site interview in the following week. The one on one interview was with the hiring manager, a peer engineer and a VP.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masimo (Irvine, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was helpful. I got a tour of the facility and was presented with an orientation presentation. The work culture seems excellent. I interviewed with 3 different individuals. They asked me technical and personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Masimo (Irvine, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. Contacted by the recruiter who exceeded my expectations in terms of her detail knowledge of the company's product and overall position. Right off the start you know what you are getting yourself into.

Interview Questions

• The asked how I can apply my previous experience in the current position   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Masimo (Irvine, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

Screening interview with HR/followed by 30 minute phone interview with hiring manager. Final round was an in person panel interview and project plan presentation in Irvine. Intense process - I recommend being well prepared and follow PMP process.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions around why I made the decisions I did in planning the sample project that they gave me.   Answer Question

Hospital Account Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masimo (Washington, DC) in December 2019.

Interview

3 interviews over the course of a week and a half. All Masimo representatives were professional and punctual. I enjoyed the process and received a job offer a few days after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Masimo team?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Masimo in November 2019.

Interview

I received an email from HR requesting a call. I scheduled it for a couple days later. It was very generic, basic questions; went well enough that he presented me to the Director and CSM right away. I had a phone call 2 days later and it was very unprofessional and awkward. I was asked way too many questions about my current company and products and pipeline, which could easily be googled. Then I was told I would only be considered for a level below me and I don't even qualify for the level I currently work at in my current position. When I informed them I was looking to move up and I have been interviewing for only these positions, they went on to explain I didn't have enough challenges or didn't list all the documents...?? You didn't ask me anything related to this during the interview! Very underwhelming and a bad look for the company. Both interviewers had 0 social skills and didn't ask me anything related to the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Masimo in November 2019.

Interview

Initially, I was contacted by a HR representative. We had about a 30 minute phone screen interview. After that I had two more phone interviews, each lasting about 30 minutes. Lastly, I had an in-person interview. Each individual was very friendly, informative, and passionate about their role in the company.

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Masimo.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter and hiring manager and had three more phone interviews. After interviews, there was no way to see the status of my application online and the recruiter simply ignored my follow up emails.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masimo (Irvine, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

First screen was with HR. A week later, had a long phone interview with a director and senior analyst. They sent me an email to test my excel and analytical skills - I had to come up with various KPI's, metrics, and a forecast model with very little information. Another week later, had an onsite interview with the director, supply chain director, and the senior analyst. Then they checked my references which took a couple weeks for them to complete that process. Final interview was with an executive which turned out to be a total disaster. I was warned by HR at the very last minute, right before the interview, that this executive is set on a specific individual with an engineering, developer, and data scientist background and that I would have to convince him I'm the right person...I wish they told me this before me showing up to the interview because if I knew that's what they wanted, I wouldn't bother applying for the position. Although I found the interview questions to be average, the interview was uncomfortable and unprofessional on their end. The executive was arrogant and acted very irritated that he had to be at the interview. He was not attentive, disrespectful, and extremely rude. After 30 minutes with this guy, I ended up saying "I don't want this job" and he got up and left. I'm glad I won't be working here. I can't imagine working for someone like this guy. I came across the job posting later in the week and they changed the job post. They should decide what position and skill sets they are looking for and classify it correctly before posting a job.
    This company is a waste of my time!!!

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to make the company grow to a billion dollar company?
      What KPI's would be used?
      How do you measure On Time Delivery?
      What is Six Sigma?   Answer Question