Masonicare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Masonicare Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

Nurse Case Manager - Homecare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Masonicare (Wallingford, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

This is one of the most unprofessional places I've had to deal with. Poor management. Poor benefits. Interviewee was on phone throughout meeting. Appeared dirty. Would not recommend this place. Please look in to other agenicies that will value your time. If this is any indication of how a job would be I would rather work elsewhere

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Masonicare (Wallingford, CT).

Interview

Called in to interview a few days after i applied. Jillian is awesome! she is so helpful ad asked me some really great questions. Next i met with a nurse manager for anothe rintevriew and then was hired a few days later. its a very quick process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any issues with a co-worker or a manager?   2 Answers

Human Resources Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Masonicare in October 2015.

Interview

Disappointing. I was cold-called by a member of their staff who sent me an email on LinkedIn and a Voice Message on my personal phone that I would be a 'fantastic fit' for an open role with their firm. I made arrangements to leave my job early and travel approximately 30 miles to attend an interview at their corporate location. I followed-up the interview with appropriate thank you letters to both interviewers.

After 3 weeks I contacted the recruiter and left a polite message reaffirming my interest in the role and asking if she would mind letting me know if I was still being consideration. I never received a response.

I understand that rejection is part of the job-search process. But I do believe that if a recruiter is going to engage in 'cold-calling', making unsolicited calls to already-employed potential candidates that result in a candidate taking the time and effort to personally show up for a 60-minute interview, it is just common courtesy and the professional RESPONSIBILITY of that recruiter to follow-up with a timely status report or decision. A simple boiler-plate rejection letter or timeline for a decision would suffice.

As a professional, my time is very valuable. Regardless of whether a candidate is the 'right fit' - or not - as a recruiter, it is your responsibility to treat potential candidates with the professional courtesy they deserve, as well as represent your company vis-a-vis the highest professional standards. As an HR professional with nearly 30 years of work experience I believe that respect and courtesy is essential in dealing with the public.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you would be happy in this sort of environment?   Answer Question

Online Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masonicare (Newtown, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

HR recruitment was a bit of a pest in my opinion to the point of harassment calling and repeat questioning of my references listed when applying for the position in question, One would think that the job was a HIGH PAYING position with all of the questioning< Which turned out to be a 12.25 per hr offering! (LOL) Iam a 12yr experienced CNA I was making 12.00per hr back in 2004 it is now 2015 so of course I quickly turned down the position! No company is gonna get cheap labor out of me especially when office staff sit on there behinds all day in front of the computer making anywhere between 15-20 bucks per hr while iam subject to horrible smells terrible weather conditions and communicable diseases.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a CNA, What qualifications do you have for position!! Ect the normal questioning during the interview process   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masonicare (Wallingford, CT).

Interview

Structured process. Interviewed with HR and then with a unit manager. Received a job offer within a week of final interview. Assessment and objective interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Some of the assessment questions made it clear they are looking for staff with sharp skills!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They pay based on experience.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masonicare.

Interview

Resume submission and interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. What is your experience, why are you changing jobs, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company was agreeable to negotiating up slightly on the hourly rate to match the job I was leaving. Pay is about what similar agencies in the area are paying, not better and not worse.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masonicare (Wallingford, CT) in July 2013.

Interview

I submitted a job inquiry on their website and was called to schedule an interview the next day. The interview was very pleasant as the interviewer was very nice, personable, and easy to talk to. Next step was an interview with the Clinical Nurse Manager - scheduled very quickly after the initial interview. Job offer was made the following business day!

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any extremely difficult or unexpected questions during the interview.   Answer Question