Mastek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastek Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mastek.

Interview

The campus placement process included Aptitude test, GD and PI.
    Aptitude test was simple, mostly binary math, permutations and combinations, set theory.
    There were around 60 students out of which 22 cleared the Aptitude test.
    There were 2 groups of GD of 11 students each - Topic being Future trends in Insurance, FDI in Insurance.
    After the GD, 8 candidates were selected for the PI.
    Questions asked in PI - Fav technical subject, what did…

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult as such. But interview thoroughly covered both technical as well as management aspects of the role   1 Answer

Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastek in December 2011.

Interview

Mastek is having offshore delivery at Mumbai and Pune, Multiple round of face to face interviews with project team ,COE team, leadership team and HR for Web development work, This assignment was for educational portal of UK institute

Interview Questions

• How to mitigate unseen error with new technology during production go live ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, for salary as market demand was very high

SQL Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek.

Interview

It was a hr round , the interviewer was humble . First there was a test for sql and then we were made wait for the hr round . And we were told if one gets selected he/she has to give a presentation very next day on any topic .

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied Online.

Interview process:-
    1.Aptitude test total of 31 questions(15 Technical+11 Quants+5 Verbal ability).Quants & Verbal section was easy.Technical was a bit challenging.Questions on JSM-API,programs outputs & multiple choice.
    2.Aptitude was directly followed by HR interview.Interview is easy.
    3.Nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• 1.Why work for us?
      2.Any passion ? please say no.
      3.Place intresting topic about yourself.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastek (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

first round was mcq test
    then we had technical round
    then we had hr round
    we also had client interview
    they would have scheduled interview rahter than wakins
    It took us whole day to have mcq and technical round though we present there sharp 10 a.m.

Interview Questions

• oops concepts
      design patterns
      lambda functions
      stored procedures
      .net framework   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Mahape (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Their job description stated skills required as Core java, Spring, Hibernate. I have experience on these technologies. Hence, I applied. Even during the call HR asked about my experience on Spring and Hibernate and confirmed date of my interview. On interview day, there was no face-to-face interview. Just a multiple-choice test. To my surprise, there was not even a single question there on either Spring or Hibernate. Instead there were questions about Struts, frames in HTML5! They had not stated Struts anywhere in their job description. So why include questions on it? The core java questions were quite tough so were the synonyms asked in Communication round. The grammar questions in communication and SQL questions in technical round were good and of moderate difficulty.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

They called for an interview process timing was 9am -2 pm but it lasted for whole day.
    It was almost like a walk in lot of candidates were called.By the EOD there was Kiosk.
    First, there was a MCQ which finished by 12
    then tech round which lasted for max 30 min's last round was Managerial round.
    Many candidates were ask to wait after MCQ till 6 pm and were ask to leave as they did not clear MCQ; it took them "6 hours " to declare MCQ result.
    Sugesstion: Since,Candidate came there by taking off, you should value their time too.Next time kindly call in batches.
    "Offer Less" clear this before you invest you day.

Interview Questions

• About Agile process, SQL, Questions on what you have returned on CV, Test cases   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First HR calls you, then you go and meet them in the company. Then a technical guy takes your interview where all sorts of questions are asked (most of them are irrelevant). I felt the technical guy was just doing "time-pass" by interviewing me as he had too much free time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the difference between Finalize and Dispose as related to OOP.   Answer Question

Java Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview. At first Technical Test,Technical Interview, and last on is Hr Round.
    Technical test was java related questions and android.Easy Questions set.Nice Company, Nice Environment.

No negative sign is there .

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastek (Mahape (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

4 step process following the given order:
    1. Technical Aptitude
    2. Presentation
    3. Technical Round
    4. HR Round

1.Technical Aptitude: Hard core java questions and some quantitative questions. Revise Core java for aptitude.

2.Presentation: IF you clear Aptitude then you ll have to prepare a small presentation on powerpoint on the topics that they provide and present it in front of the panel. Screening to test your communication and confidence. Presentation is followed by 15 mins of Q & A round. Be ready for some nasty questions.

3. Technical round: They will exhaust every piece of your resume

Sorting algorithms and psuedocodes, Coding questions and features of some new technologies

4. Conventional round

Interview Questions

• 1. Features of Spring framework and why they are good?

2. Algorithm of the most efficient algo and why is it efficient