Mastek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastek Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2017

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mastek.

Interview

The campus placement process included Aptitude test, GD and PI.
    Aptitude test was simple, mostly binary math, permutations and combinations, set theory.
    There were around 60 students out of which 22 cleared the Aptitude test.
    There were 2 groups of GD of 11 students each - Topic being Future trends in Insurance, FDI in Insurance.
    After the GD, 8 candidates were selected for the PI.
    Questions asked in PI - Fav technical subject, what did…

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult as such. But interview thoroughly covered both technical as well as management aspects of the role   1 Answer

Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastek in December 2011.

Interview

Mastek is having offshore delivery at Mumbai and Pune, Multiple round of face to face interviews with project team ,COE team, leadership team and HR for Web development work, This assignment was for educational portal of UK institute

Interview Questions

• How to mitigate unseen error with new technology during production go live ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, for salary as market demand was very high

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First HR calls you, then you go and meet them in the company. Then a technical guy takes your interview where all sorts of questions are asked (most of them are irrelevant). I felt the technical guy was just doing "time-pass" by interviewing me as he had too much free time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the difference between Finalize and Dispose as related to OOP.   Answer Question

Java Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview. At first Technical Test,Technical Interview, and last on is Hr Round.
    Technical test was java related questions and android.Easy Questions set.Nice Company, Nice Environment.

No negative sign is there .

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastek (Mahape (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

4 step process following the given order:
    1. Technical Aptitude
    2. Presentation
    3. Technical Round
    4. HR Round

1.Technical Aptitude: Hard core java questions and some quantitative questions. Revise Core java for aptitude.

2.Presentation: IF you clear Aptitude then you ll have to prepare a small presentation on powerpoint on the topics that they provide and present it in front of the panel. Screening to test your communication and confidence. Presentation is followed by 15 mins of Q & A round. Be ready for some nasty questions.

3. Technical round: They will exhaust every piece of your resume

Sorting algorithms and psuedocodes, Coding questions and features of some new technologies

4. Conventional round

Interview Questions

• 1. Features of Spring framework and why they are good?

2. Algorithm of the most efficient algo and why is it efficient

3. Third party plugins compatibility

4. Project questions
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

i appear in mastek in mbp,its referral drive .employees of mastek are very nice and very helpful.
    first round is technical appti
    second might be technical as i out from first round and hr round.mastek want such fresher who atleast have lang certification.

Interview Questions

• first round was technical apptitude in that 30 qus. are in main lang and 10 qusts on UI,5 general qust. about you done certification or not other info   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was first the technical round through telephonic. The interviewee who was taking the interview knows the concepts very good. The interview covered all the basic concepts of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate. The questions were asked in depth.

Interview Questions

• The questions in the round were OOPS basics, difference between ArrayList and Linked List   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastek.

Interview

4 Interview rounds...1st written test, 2nd Technical Interview, 3 Manager Interview and last HR interview. written test check your technical skills and technical interview is next steps to check you technical skills.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview Process is easy.
    1. Technical Apptitute
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview
    Technical Aptitude test consist of basic technical question on programming and Database.
    Technical Interview is all about the final year project with the the questions based on Technology Used, Basic of that Technology, etc

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastek.

Interview

Total 3 rounds were there post technical aptitude test.
    Out of 3, 2 were technical and last was HR.
    They looks for candidates who has strong oops knowledge and willing to learn.