Master Distributors Inventory Controller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Master Distributors

Inventory Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mulgrave (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Master Distributors (Mulgrave (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

I came in for an interview just before 2pm. The person I was supposed to meet was interviewing someone else for another job in their organisation and that interview probably went overtime, which meant that I had to wait in the reception for another 15 or 20 minutes.
During the interview I spoke with a panel of two people who did not apologise for being late. The first interviewer was asking all the questions and the second was only looking at me, not participating in the discussion which was only making me uncomfortable.
Two weeks after the interview I sent an email asking if they are close to making a decision. Having not received a response a week after, I rang and left a message on the voicemail asking the same question. Again there was no response. A week later I rang again and was advised that the company decided against recruiting anyone for that role due to restructuring. I was left disappointed because I prepared a resume and took the time attending an interview and felt it would only be fair to receive a simple acknowledgement. On the flip side having read all the reviews, it seems I have got out lightly.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing in your previous role   6 Answers

Master Distributors Response

Jun 14, 2018 – HR

What a pack of lies. An attempt to be hurtful in a review that is not truthful, posted over a year after the fact. We don't think so. We did not advertise this position at this time or the months... More