MasterCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasterCorp Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MasterCorp (Kissimmee, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very short and sweet. The manager was friendly. It was not a complicated interview. I was given a offer. The company was fast at getting you in to training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have prior cleaning experience and are you available on the weekends .   Answer Question

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MasterCorp (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

Was interviewed with a group of candidates.This is ridiculous that 50 words are required for such a horrific employer!!!The reason I resigned after 5 months was the poorly and disrespectful management.

Interview Questions

• If I could work weekends,answer was yes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiation was available.

Executive Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MasterCorp (Kissimmee, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

They hired me through a temporary agency and they decided to recruit me into training. The lady that I first met at the staffing agency interviewed me on another scheduled appointment. When I got there we were set in a group interview and she then sent me information for training soon after the interview was finished up. Overall this was a good interviewing process for the average worker.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the hotel industry before?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasterCorp (Branson, MO).

Interview

they just do a background check and ask can you work when we ask, can you work if we need you cxan you work if we call you can you work on your day off can your work anything we need you

Housekeeping Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasterCorp (Knoxville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. It seems backwards for the hiring process. Usually a company if interested will do a phone interview, in person interview, background & drug testing then offer a position. Mastercorp is offering a position before drug testing & background check and it seems like it is a cattle call.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible with the work schedule   1 Answer
    • Would you be willing to relocate   1 Answer

Negotiation

They couldn't make up their mind what job title they were giving me.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasterCorp in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. It was your typical screening and seeing if you are aware of what the job is like. No hard questions. They put your information into the database and tell you when to start working as soon as you can let them know when you are available.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The only thing to negotiate is when you are available to begin working.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MasterCorp (Palm Springs, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

simple two step process apply and interview

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MasterCorp (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Easy going hiring process,,, great questions and fairly easy ,, awesome training experiences can't complain. Travelling a lot, meeting awesome people. Lots of meetings and more training. Managment has great ideas.

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasterCorp (Branson, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

EASY- Its all online and all they care about is that you don't have any felony theft charges on your background check and that you work weekends. They will basically hire anybody but you wont get very many hours in off season because they bring in minority teens and have to work them a minimum of 30 hours a week so it does take away from the local job market.

Interview Questions

• Have you applied online and are you a felon?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MasterCorp (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2011.

Interview

Very insignificant, they just want to hire you no matter what, specially if you are a Boss relative or the Boss friend you don't need interview.
    anybody can work at Mastercorp Las Vegas (160)