Maveric Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maveric Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.6

QTP Automation Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maveric Systems (Bhubaneswar (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

F2F round including some coding and analytical qsns regrading QTP followed by HR round. The interviewer was very polite and friendly. Question are best on your work experience and challenges face in projects. Some qsns were asked related to macros.

Interview Questions

• Given a scenario of ICICI bank login page and Transfer page to Automate using data driven framework.   1 Answer
    • use of arrays in QTP   Answer Question
    • Difficulties faced in Object identification.   Answer Question
    • some keyword framework qsns.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maveric Systems (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First Written test and group discussion, technical and final hr round
    Written test includes to write a paragraph also
    Group discussion is same as normally we face
    Technical if u r fresher thej will ask about u r engineering background or the exp what u have

Interview Questions

• Basically they will ask the whatever we mention in resume   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maveric Systems (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Lots of importance on resume was made. Filtered half every round. They looked for leaders.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maveric Systems.

Interview

Three levels of interview for fresher - Aptitude round Group discussion round technical round HR discussion.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maveric Systems.

Interview

The panel conducting the interview are well aware in terms of the potential they are looking for the job openings.The panel taking the technical rounds are well aware and experienced in the domain the candidate being recruited for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maveric Systems (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience.First round was aptitude, second one was group discussion, third was technical interview and last was HR round. I have gone through all the rounds and not selected.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Maveric Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a call for an interview on the right next day. I missed half day office to attend the same. There were two rounds, 1 technical and other managerial. People at Maveric were cordial. They confirmed that i was selected . but after two weeks of waiting, they offered not even 20% hike. They don't have any self respect asking a person to switch almost at no increement . Increment was equivalent to hike in your current company. They made it clear from beginning that Maveric is bad in terms of compensation. When I mentioned my expected salary is 6lpa. I don't see why they did all these drama if they couldn't pay enough.

Interview Questions

• What is the maximum bench period you can endure.
      What if u get a better compensation in your notice period
      2 Answers

Negotiation

Low pay is for sure

Associate Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maveric Systems (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First round was a Telephonic technical round followed by second round with the Practice Manager @ Chennai office. After the second round I have been told by HR that awaiting feedback from practice manager and i hear the same even after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• 1st round - Telephonic - Technical Questions such as test plan contents, test estimation and couple of situation based Q's w.r.t the test execution. It went on only 20 mins.
      2nd round - Practice Manager - More of a discussion rather than an interview. No technical stuff. Discussed on family background, native place, employment history along with salary in each company (at the time of joining and leaving), details on salary hike in the current company in the last three years, roles & responsibilities handled, experience in the transformation projects etc........
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maveric Systems.

Interview

these are interview process in maveric 2015
    1.aptitude
    2.GD
    3.Technical
    4.HR
    when we are strong in basics it is easy to clear all the rounds and the main think is we have to keep smiling face and feel comfortable in technical and HR rounds

Interview Questions

• questions on our core subjects which is some what easier to answer   Answer Question

Business Analyst - Functional Consultant Banking Domain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maveric Systems (Chennai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Went through 2 technical discussions and 2 rounds of HR discussions

Though there were prior communications from my side to the HR about my expectations interviews were scheduled.

My expected pay 30% increase was high according to them

Interview Questions

• More questions were asked about the functionality and domain specific   Answer Question