Maxis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.9

Dev QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxis (Emeryville, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Over all it was a good experience. Handed me a classic snake puzzle and asked me to make a cube during interview. Asked question regarding work protocol. Asked question regarding black box testing VS white box.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to tell a joke as i was walking out the door.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There never was one. Take it or leave it.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis.

Interview

the interview process is very in detail and they do test your technical abilities to ensure that you suitable candidate for that particular position, the hiring manager did ask about past experience and your future plans,

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2017.

Interview

Conducted via HireVue and candidate can practice as much as they want before the actual interview.
    Actual questions have no wrong or right but candidate needs to be able to understand it and how does it link back to the role.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your life will be if everything is digitized?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis in October 2017.

Interview

Conducted via HireVue online web interview
    They sent a weblink to proceed to interview and deadlines are provided.
    There are couple of questions to practice over and over. The practice questions are slightly tougher than actual asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Sing a single line of your favourite song.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a digital interview. It was new to me and I found it quite fun. The interview was short, probably around 5 minutes or so. The questions they asked have no correct or fixed answers to it. So just say whatever you want, of course, not off topic. :D

Interview Questions

• Your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis in May 2017.

Interview

Got invited for a video interview where there are pre-recorded questions. 8 questions given but the last 3 or so were just asking about your availability to start work etc. Received a reply after one and half weeks

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

The first phase of the interview involved an online video recording that could be done at my own pace. There were a few questions asked that needed to be answered within the given time frame, ranging from personal opinions to queries about my knowledge of the telco industry. After a 2 week wait time, I received a call from them to proceed with the next phase, which was a physical group interview, where I was interviewed with two other potential candidates. All three of us are now awaiting their call for the next phase so that they can narrow down their list of applicants.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis (Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was quite interesting as the interview is not through phone interview, skype or face to face interview. It was through an mobile apps "HireVue". I can practice as many times as I want.

Interview Questions

• If they call your best friend now, what are the three words that your friends will describe you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2016.

Interview

All you need is internet and a mobile device or computer with a forward-facing camera. Your video responses will be recorded but, don’t worry; our practice questions will give you plenty of time to familiarize yourself with the video format. Depending on your interview, you may be telling your story through one or multiple of the following answer formats: video response, written (typed) answers and/or multiple choice questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they call me up about two weeks after the application. They asked me about my course(intelligent system) and also my co-curricular activities. Then they told me about a department that is involve with events management since my activities in university revolves around making and managing an event. However, I am not contacted after that call.