Maxis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.9

Dev QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxis (Emeryville, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Over all it was a good experience. Handed me a classic snake puzzle and asked me to make a cube during interview. Asked question regarding work protocol. Asked question regarding black box testing VS white box.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to tell a joke as i was walking out the door.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There never was one. Take it or leave it.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

The first phase of the interview involved an online video recording that could be done at my own pace. There were a few questions asked that needed to be answered within the given time frame, ranging from personal opinions to queries about my knowledge of the telco industry. After a 2 week wait time, I received a call from them to proceed with the next phase, which was a physical group interview, where I was interviewed with two other potential candidates. All three of us are now awaiting their call for the next phase so that they can narrow down their list of applicants.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis (Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was quite interesting as the interview is not through phone interview, skype or face to face interview. It was through an mobile apps "HireVue". I can practice as many times as I want.

Interview Questions

• If they call your best friend now, what are the three words that your friends will describe you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2016.

Interview

All you need is internet and a mobile device or computer with a forward-facing camera. Your video responses will be recorded but, don’t worry; our practice questions will give you plenty of time to familiarize yourself with the video format. Depending on your interview, you may be telling your story through one or multiple of the following answer formats: video response, written (typed) answers and/or multiple choice questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they call me up about two weeks after the application. They asked me about my course(intelligent system) and also my co-curricular activities. Then they told me about a department that is involve with events management since my activities in university revolves around making and managing an event. However, I am not contacted after that call.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Straightforward interview, one-to-one interview with the boss in charge of that branch after CV submission. Knowledge in the telecommunications industry is not essential as the proper training was given by the supervisors there. Previous customer service experience would be beneficial as you will deal with customers on a daily basis.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Interview with HR person on basic questions and expected package followed by the Hiring Manager on the subject matter, expected KPI's, suggestions on how to position the company better against competition

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2014.

Interview

1. Self-introduction
    2. Case Study (I was given a case on this company and was required to work together with other interviewees. The purpose of this case study was to see how well you could interact with each other. My case was about a company deciding between closing down a division or expanding it by obtaining more funds from shareholders)
    3. Team Based Activity (Each team member was required to contribute in building a model from blocks.)

Interview Questions

• Business case study as this depends on how well your other team members perform. Aside from that, time constraint also prevents you from making decisions and communicating between other teammates.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2014.

Interview

hiring was not easy. interview third time. manager will question followed by HR. first of all they will asking your introduction. need to explain your background and education level. will asking your final year project and some additional skills in IT

Senior Executive Interview

Interview

Initial communication was via email and tele-con. Subsequently there was an interview scheduled with the line manager and HR personnel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as the package was good to start with