McAfee Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McAfee in August 2017.

Interview

first they took written exam, it had multiple sections like quanta , verbal reasoning, C, C++, JAVA etc. Two technical rounds were there. They asked from DSA, JAVA, OOPs concepts, C memory management, String related problems etc.

Interview Questions

• reverse a string with different approaches.
    reverse singly linked list recursively. etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Depending on the position and experience the rounds and no of rounds may vary.
    I had a technical round which went on for 1 hr.
    I was asked a couple of questions on coding (programming language was left to my choice).

I was qualified in that round and then i had a technical cum hr round conducted by hiring manager who was technically sound.

I cleared this interview and i received my offer letter 2 days after the interview .Till then i wasn't aware of the result.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a program that demonstrates the working of Gate Combinations (Digital Design). This was the most interesting that was posed to me.
      I was also asked some puzzles .

One more question was printing a square matrix in spirtal order where order of matrix is given dynamically at run time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since i were a fresher when i joined the company , i had known the salary in advance and hence there was no negotiation.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McAfee (Mangalore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

First they shortlist few candidates from E-Litmus scores, which includes Quantitative, Problem Solving and Verbal, then they take Technical objective exam.
    Then 2-3 rounds of Interview.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Core Java and small tricky programs on arrays   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

2 or 3 face to face rounds with one round with manager and another with HR