McAfee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 390 of over 390 interviews

Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

McAfee

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

first there was a screening call, they asked basic questions like my background and why did I apply for this specific role. Then there was an interview on teams where I needed to prepare a presentation with three managers on the call

Interview Questions
  • What does security means for you? Why did you apply for this role? Any experience in cyber security?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McAfee (Miami, FL) in May 2021

Interview

Contact by recruiter, 3 interviews in 72hrs. Informed I was a strong candidate. They had "the need to speed the interview process". 3 rounds of interview 1 - hiring manager 2 - two current CSMs in role 3 - director of the hiring team

Interview Questions
  • Customer service focused Internal collaboration Renew and client responsibilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore)

Interview

End to end process consisted of 4 discussions from hiring manager through to Director level. All the interviewers were personable and asked questions ranging from: CV, work experience, and situational TPM questions.

Interview Questions
  • Walkthrough of CV, challenging project situation, why should we hire you, situational negotiation, etc

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore)

Interview

Total 5 rounds. 1 st screening to know if you are fit for the role. 2nd online test on AWS, c++, python, ds, DB, REST API, DevOps, Docker. 3rd in person technical interview on coding in python, linux shell scripting, CloudFormation template writing, docker file, on devOps, on C++, 5th Design and Architecture round, asked about system design, load balancing, DNS, project related queries, and other scenario based questions. 5th HR, asked about the notice period, if any offer holding and documents submission.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McAfee

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

It was lengthy. I wish I would have spoken to previous incumbents to get the full story. The reality vs what is being sold is different. Reaching out to previous employees has shed a light to the problem.

Interview Questions
  • Provide a specific example that shows how you plan and prioritize your goals/objectives.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had Bad experience with them, since there was no feedback after Interviews. Wasn't expecting from a firm like Mcafee First round was Technical round - with 2 Interviewee. Didn't get call after that, there was no feedback from HR.

Interview Questions
  • Basic of selenium on how to handle alerts and model windows, SQL, Manual. Not much on automation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

A recruiter contacted directly through phone then the first round was scheduled. In the first round, the interviewer copied the two Leet code medium questions and asked to get an optimum solution. The solution can be done in multiple ways and shown the same, but the interviewer was strictly going with the leetcode solution. There was no chance to ask questions related to the team or work.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Linked List alternate node swap 2. LRU Cache implementation

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McAfee (Plano, TX)

Interview

Interview process was fairly straight forward and quick. I had a phone call with the recruiter than the hiring manager and Director. After that the recruiter offered me the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McAfee

Application

I interviewed at McAfee

Interview

they call me and mail me regarding that i was selected in that position , what is my role on this , how effective time i need to do in this intership , how much i got stipend etc , working hour night shift or day shift , intership period

Interview Questions
  • they should ask about me , my skills, what are my position after 5 year of service and is that work for home

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indi, Karnataka, Karnataka

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Indi, Karnataka, Karnataka) in Mar 2021

Interview

Worst Experience Ever. I was interviewed for SDE role in Banglore. The recruiter herself contacted me directly through phone. I saw the glassdoor reviews that the company has a poor HR Team and people had way too many negative experiences but didn't believe it as it is a Standard MNC Company and has good fame. After all the rounds they told I got selected and sent me an offer proposal later. I accepted that day. they took the reference check and pay slips and other details and no call after that. I was waiting for the offer letter from them and since they didn't inform me anything I mailed the HR asking for my Interview Update. They were like "Business internally decided to close the position". If they have a minimum idea how much a job is important to a person and their family they could have just put a mail regarding the same. This is totally useless company and the Team is worst. They say you are selected and propose an offer and lster they decide to close the position. Its really waste of time to get interviewed here. They won't value the candidate or their time. If you are in a serious job hunt its better not to even consider this company in first place. The whole interview process took 1 month and nothing its just a waste.

Interview Questions
  • All basic questions based on your resume and their requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Total 5 rounds (Process went total 25 days and then no feedback ...!!!) 3rd round two times as they got mixed feedback ( Panel was expecting coding skill like the developer has) In the 4th round, the manager talks about the project needs more manual testing experience so why they took the coding round 2 times and expecting the coding skill(Data structure, Algorithm), They don't even provide interview feedback and immediately after some day they schedule another round without checking your availability if they dont find any other good candidate. The panel was not in line with the project needs. Very Bad Experience, Not Recommending to Anyone to waste your time with McAfee

Interview Questions
  • Testing questions Project-related questions Test framework related questions Python basics to advance
Viewing 1 - 10 of 390 Interviews