McLeod Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McLeod Health Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.7

Rad Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McLeod Health.

Interview

It was a panel interview where each person asked a scenario questions. On a separate day you meet with staff and they evaluate you on what they think about you. First impression sort of thing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McLeod Health (Florence, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

the recruiter knew very little about the job. He showed no interest in marketing the position. He had no information about the job and did not understand requirements of the job. He must have been thrown into the job?

Interview Questions

• would I be willing to take a contract position with little notice? Do I know what I would be doing?

Do I have any experience?   1 Answer

Admission Register Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McLeod Health (Florence, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

On the day of the interview, dress appropriately and arrive early, calm and mentally prepared. Bring a list of references if you did not already include them in the resume you submitted. And, most importantly, don’t forget to relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      Why do you want this job?
      What are your greatest professional strengths?
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Labor and Delivery Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McLeod Health (Myrtle Beach, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

I thought the hiring is easy. I called the chief nursing officer and she said they need nurses at Loris really bad. But I was wrong! I was interviewed by the whoever she is at the Labor and Delivery/nursery department in Loris and she turned me down in the end. At the beginning she asked me tons and tons of checklist question and she gave me in details the salary and the routine and she even tour me at the area I am expecting me to work. After the discussion, she said wait for two weeks! And two weeks later, none! No phone calls or anything. She just gave me a false reassurance. This stupid interview just waste my time. I knew McLeod Loris is one of the worst hospital in the area. They don't value people who are eager to work and now they are complaining they are having shortage of nurses.

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I can read the contraction monitor for laboring mothers   Answer Question
    • She also asked me if I know stress test   Answer Question
    • She asked me if I have any experience on Labor and Delivery   Answer Question

Medical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at McLeod Health (Myrtle Beach, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Very easy laid back, no pressure. Took a tour of the hospital. Met all key personnel. The other issue was time to hire as well. It was 6 moths of waiting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you went through and how to fix it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. The accepted it for what is worth. Would not pay out unused vacation which I thought was wrong. Had to give 3 month notice.

Laundry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLeod Health (Florence, SC) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very quick, you will speak with the director and explain your background, and how will you become a benefit for the company. You will also complete a walk through of the work location meeting all of the employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McLeod Health in January 2014.

Interview

Overall interview was very professional, the interviewers provided great feedback to all my questions. They made me fell welcome very quickly. Their kindness allowed me to open up and speak freely without any stress. The process did not take long, I applied online, received e-mail from the hr dept, then received a phone call, had to provide all documentation and references, then came the interview. One day later I received a phone call and was offered a job with a great company.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLeod Health (Florence, SC) in August 2013.

Interview

HR will contact you if you make the cut, you when then be setup with an interview time. You report to HR and they take you over to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of software development experience do you have.   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McLeod Health (Florence, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

Lots of questions asked regarding knowledge of area applying for. Asked about my family. Asked about my previous job. Where did I see myself in 5 years? Do I plan to advance my nursing degree.

Pmt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McLeod Health (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

A two-on-one face-to-face interview with the manager and HR. Questions were asked on describing self, achievements, curriculum of recent degree, family background, extra-curricular activities and so on. The interview process was for about 20 minutes post lunch. The technical aspects on anatomy and physiology as well as management aspects of handling a brand were interviewed in detail.

Interview Questions

• If the top management decides to divest a brand which is at the maturity phase of life cycle, what should as a manager will you do with the pricing of that product   1 Answer