McMillen Jacobs Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at McMillen Jacobs Associates

Senior Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McMillen Jacobs Associates (San Francisco, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with HR representative (about 30-45 min) and interchange of emails with HR and Management. One month later flight to San Francisco for a one full day interview 1 on 1 with 6 different persons; 3 Principals, 2 Lead Associates and 1 VP.

Interview Questions

• Latest experience in tunneling engineering and construction.   Answer Question

Staff Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McMillen Jacobs Associates (Boise, ID) in February 2018.

Interview

A phone interview, and an office "interview" where met with boss, owner of company and other engineers. They were more interested in my experiences as well as gauging how well I interacted with other people. It was fairly casual interview process without any technical or hypothetical questions.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McMillen Jacobs Associates (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with 4 people in 4 separate 1 hour consecutive interviews. Interview was in-person and at the office. The interview was more of a conversation with an emphasis on whether my personalitiy would be a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

• I had no technical questions or "tricky" questions. They mostly just asked about my experience.   Answer Question