McNeil Consumer Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McNeil Consumer Healthcare Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in November 2016.

Interview

I met with 6 people, the team that I would be part of. I learned much about the company, the culture and the projects. They all praised the benefits and the work-life balance; and disliked the level of bureaucracy and the excessive number of meetings. Overall had a great time interviewing and getting to know my new coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Past challenge and how I solved it. Mostly behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare (Lansing, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Got the interview from browsing their table during a career fair set up by my university. The process was prompt and the recruiters were very easy going and kind; I was set at ease as soon as it started. Follow-up to accept offer was a narrow time frame though, only like 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• Just supplied some of their product and asked what I knew about the packaging, so it's either you know about the industry or you don't.   Answer Question

Chemist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare (Lancaster, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied at a job fair, they called me after a month for an interview.
    Friendly people and technical questions about my prior experience.
    They never responded me to any of the emails I sent them later.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with pharmaceutical GMPs?   1 Answer

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare.

Interview

An initial phone interview with HR was followed by a panel interview with about four managers. The interview lasted about one hour. The process was informal and relaxed. The panel asked typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to go above and beyond your job requirements?   Answer Question

Packaging Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare (East Lansing, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked the basic questions regarding strengths/weaknesses and a couple behavioral questions such as "why is a man hole cover circular" or "what is the last book you have read?" The interviewers were from the Packaging department so explaining myself was easy because I did not have to worry about the terminology I was using.

Packaging Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare (East Lansing, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Very welcoming, but you could tel that they wanted a stern, hardworking persona that was quick and to the point. I molded myself to sound professional and very driven with emphasis on achieving quality results over quantity of results. Just from the type of industry you knew it was important to be all about quality and putting the customer safety first. Emphasize wanting to help people as long as you actually do.

Interview Questions

• What was the purpose of a tamper evident band? (They pointed to it)   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare (Morris Plains, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

The marketing organization at J&J Consumer Group (McNeil) looks for candidates with relevant work experience and leadership qualities. Marketing roles at J&J require competence in strategy formulation and cross-functional teamwork to achieve business goals.

The Associate Brand Manager role is ideal for MBA graduates seeking marketing as a career. McNeil also hires experienced (>7years in marketing) candidates as marketing managers. At the post-MBA level, J&J marketing seeks to recruit from top programs such as UVA Darden.

Interview Questions

• lots of behavioral questions! answering 7 questions during a 45 minute phone conversation was tough.

not really many unexpected questions..
      1) "walk me through your resume"
      2) "tell me about a time you developed a strategy"
      3) "tell me what kind of data analysis you've done"
      4) "what's your favorite brand and why?"
      5) "what's your favorite advertisement?"   Answer Question

R&D Co-Op Interview

Interview

I did a phone interview with the manager in Research & Development. She asked me basic behavioral questions and why I would like to work in R&D department. It was pretty straight forward, no tricky, technical questions. After the interview, she said she would get back to be within a week.

Interview Questions

• No difficulties, just needed to express my interest in working there.   Answer Question

Sales Finance Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

Came to my school and was interviewed by 2 people at different times. You must apply on the jnj website and pass a drug urine test.

Interview Questions

• I was asked an accounting question on what costs go into making a pen.   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in July 2012.

Interview

Over the phone with department hiring manager, but supported and worked on Consent Decree project. Hiring manager was not part of my over work product. I reported into the Consent Decree Step Lead. He was great leader.